Author Topic: Eating only meat and fruits to see if POIS improves?  (Read 2621 times)

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Eating only meat and fruits to see if POIS improves?
« on: November 27, 2020, 05:49:00 AM »
Has someone tried eating only meat and fruits excluding potential inflammatory foods like dairy, grains, gluten, some vegetable compounds, fodmaps etc. for a while to see if your POIS changes?

BoneBroth

Re: Eating only meat and fruits to see if POIS improves?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 07:17:04 AM »
I talked with a women last day who visits a doctor and hormone expert for her long term hormonal issues and he said that the best diet for hormonal balances is a meat diet (free range, organic), with fat, cholesterol and some vegetables (but not dairy and not cereals). She had earlier tryed juicing with fruits and greens but that was a horrible diet for hormonal health, the doctor said. All the sugar in the fruits will make the hormonal imbalances worse, and thats what she experienced during that diet. Possible berries are ok, but certainly not fruits, at least not if they make up a large part of the calories.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 07:18:47 AM by BoneBroth »

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 09:14:40 AM »
I talked with a women last day who visits a doctor and hormone expert for her long term hormonal issues and he said that the best diet for hormonal balances is a meat diet (free range, organic), with fat, cholesterol and some vegetables (but not dairy and not cereals). She had earlier tryed juicing with fruits and greens but that was a horrible diet for hormonal health, the doctor said. All the sugar in the fruits will make the hormonal imbalances worse, and thats what she experienced during that diet. Possible berries are ok, but certainly not fruits, at least not if they make up a large part of the calories.
Carbohydrates increase Thyroid and Androgens hormones though.

BoneBroth

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 10:55:44 AM »
Hypothyroidism was one of her diagnosis. Bound to the bed 24/7. She got a life with a Paleo/LCHF diet in combination with bioidentical hormones (oestrogen, progesterone and growth hormnes) + vitamin D, magnesium, zink, Selenium and zadaxin. + GABA/5-HTP.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 10:57:32 AM by BoneBroth »

aswinpras06

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 11:02:55 PM »
Mold and mycotoxins can cause most symptoms of Pois by activating mast cells.  I have at last found the root cause of of my deadly lung problem  allergic aspergilloses.  I have been living in a moldy home with high humidity and little ventilation. mycotoxins from mold can cause havoc in the human body affecting brain and liver the most apart from lungs.  I am very much annoyed that my pulmonologist had found this only now.  I am now in a very critical stage and now planning to move to a new location by next month.  The dietary advice for me is avoid sugar and carbohydrates as far as possible and have only fat and protein based free range meat or fresh seafood.  I think many of us should be having mold allergy and if it is treated it will greatly reduce the pois by preventing mast cell activation during ejaculation.

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 06:22:06 AM »
Mold and mycotoxins can cause most symptoms of Pois by activating mast cells.  I have at last found the root cause of of my deadly lung problem  allergic aspergilloses.  I have been living in a moldy home with high humidity and little ventilation. mycotoxins from mold can cause havoc in the human body affecting brain and liver the most apart from lungs.  I am very much annoyed that my pulmonologist had found this only now.  I am now in a very critical stage and now planning to move to a new location by next month.  The dietary advice for me is avoid sugar and carbohydrates as far as possible and have only fat and protein based free range meat or fresh seafood.  I think many of us should be having mold allergy and if it is treated it will greatly reduce the pois by preventing mast cell activation during ejaculation.
How to clean out the possible molds in home?

BoneBroth

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 06:07:18 PM »
Mold allergy might also break out when immune system is down - which it is on POIS.

mike_sweden

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 05:28:40 PM »
sounds like a good idea

but remember, some things we take for granted as healthy can be unhealthy for us

such as garlic ..

i would recommend fodmap

BoneBroth

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 06:38:25 AM »
Garlic was part of my SIBO protocoll during the first phase - to kill out bad bacteria (garlic extract, not whole garlic).

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2020, 10:10:51 AM »
Garlic was part of my SIBO protocoll during the first phase - to kill out bad bacteria (garlic extract, not whole garlic).
Did you get any benefits from that?

BoneBroth

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »
I didn't get much improvements during the killing-off phase, and I dont know if I'm supposed to. I'm half a month into the regrowth phase now so I can only wait and see what happens after that. I have a feeling though that the killing-off phase wasn't strong enought, since my stommach is still bloated. I will make a new SIBO test at the end of the program to see if there is some result.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 04:55:55 PM by BoneBroth »

mike_sweden

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2020, 04:00:22 AM »
i have also thought about doing a complete stomach and intestine overhaul

a complete reboot

please keep me posted and let us know its working out for you

i gave my girlfriend a cunnilingus just about when i got pois, could be it that gave me sibo and pois

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2020, 08:00:16 AM »
i have also thought about doing a complete stomach and intestine overhaul

a complete reboot

please keep me posted and let us know its working out for you

i gave my girlfriend a cunnilingus just about when i got pois, could be it that gave me sibo and pois
You think some bacterias from her might have given you POIS and you sure you got it exactly after that according to /u/meatball4u on Reddit Kurtosis said in The Naked Scientists Forums that he got it after swimming in a lake so there might be some microbes around the world that for some can give the Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2020, 10:36:05 AM »
I tried eating just meat and vegetables before, at first you feel clearer headed, pois seemed a bit better but then I get to a point where I started to feel extremely anxious and I became much less masculine as if my testosterone had dropped. I also have a high metabolism for foods so I became very underweight also.

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2020, 11:33:24 AM »
I tried eating just meat and vegetables before, at first you feel clearer headed, pois seemed a bit better but then I get to a point where I started to feel extremely anxious and I became much less masculine as if my testosterone had dropped. I also have a high metabolism for foods so I became very underweight also.
Yeah it's a big problem for us high metabolism people that restriction diets can lower our caloric intake and make us skinnier.