Poll

How pleasurable are your average orgasms?

Very good (a lot of pleasure)
9 (47.4%)
Okay (some pleasure)
9 (47.4%)
No pleasure or very little
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: How pleasurable are your average orgasms?  (Read 1655 times)

Mishlen

« on: July 14, 2020, 01:13:42 AM »

Just curious, does the feel good or lack of it has something to do with the symptoms.
If i have understood right, the feel good chemic (dopamine/endorphins and so) has
reducing effect on inflammations and so.

(i hope there was not any duplicate questions, didn't catch my eye as thru-browsed)

Aladin

Re: How pleasurable are your average orgasms?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 05:25:05 AM »
Mine are highly volatile: in periods with severe pois they are strong; in periods with non/almost no pois, i don't feel anything pleasurable
so, you should ask one option: "it depends" or "intensity is subject to change"

dizzy

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 05:10:21 PM »
I've noticed there is a positive correlation between pleasure and pois. If I actively try to not enjoy the orgasm, then I will have less pois.
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

Aladin

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 02:06:12 AM »
Dizzy, i fully agree

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 03:26:13 PM »
one of this night emissions happened while I was having a very vivid dream to the point I even reached orgasm and felt pleasure. This gaved me POIS. The other night emission just happened, without dreaming and experimenting no orgasm/pleasure. This didn?t gave me any POIS. Strange? All this made me think in Fenugreek. People who have tried it say that the pleasure of orgasms was less and that thanks to fenugreek, their symptoms were less intense and lasted less. Now, I think I?m convinced there  is a positive correlation between the intensity of the orgasm and the severity and duration of a POIS episode.

(When I have orgasms I do not use my hands as much as I want to, the less touching and pleasure, the less symptoms for some reason. Sometimes I do not use my hands until the moment of climax.)

The remedies that worked on alleviating my POIS symptoms in the past, specially Fenugreek, reduced a long way the pleasure of the orgasm. An orgasm with fenugreek could be 5 or 6 times less pleasurable than a normal one - i would hardly call fenugreek an aphrodisiac then-. and POIS could be reduced a lot in intensity/duration due to fenugreek.

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 04:51:20 PM »
Some excellent material there berlin1984 :) Sometime we forget the wealth of information we already have on this forum, there is a lot we can learn from trawling through the archives.

Curiously, I didn't notice fenugreek making my Os less intense, although I did take it for a long time. In general, I've read many posts saying that a strong O created fewer symptoms, and many posts saying the opposite  :)

I would be interested to hear other people's experiences.