Author Topic: Less contraction orgasms give less symptoms  (Read 233 times)

Journey

• INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Less contraction orgasms give less symptoms
« on: June 24, 2020, 11:06:25 AM »
I had an O yesterday but did kegel stopped stimulation before full pump many contraction O and had 1 contraction, 20% of usual leak, felt a bit hot after but had less or no fatigue, brainfog, sluggishness, FOV/vision changes, lower voice volume/harder to understand pronunciation, today I'm ok, if brainfog is there then less than usual so it's something with many pump contraction full emission O that triggers most symptoms the strongest, my heartbeat's faster for 1 minute, feel blood moving in head and a tingly nerve feeling goes through body, limbs which is when muscle weakness/empty muscle feeling comes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 11:14:51 AM by Journey »
INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019 when realized by abstaining that O/WD gives POIS, likely had it since puberty, fatigue, brainfog, clumsier, slower thinking/processing, voice volume goes down, sometimes harder to look in eyes, lower stamina/strength

danielmh

Re: Less contraction orgasms give less symptoms
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 03:09:15 PM »
Hi Journey

Were you able to recreate this again? Stopping stimulation at climax and not triggering POIS?

berlin1984

• Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 03:18:36 PM »
Possibly related: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3531.msg37013

Also can search the forum for: fenugreek orgasm pleasure
Please vote on: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3386.0
(There's real science behind it, not Astrology..)

My Protocol

Journey

• INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 02:11:17 AM »
This happens when I'm stimulated enough for semen to go upwards and bit coming out but O not happening only miniO from it flowing up when close but stopping stimulation.
INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019 when realized by abstaining that O/WD gives POIS, likely had it since puberty, fatigue, brainfog, clumsier, slower thinking/processing, voice volume goes down, sometimes harder to look in eyes, lower stamina/strength

danielmh

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »
When you say
This happens when I'm stimulated enough for semen to go upwards and bit coming out but O not happening only miniO from it flowing up when close but stopping stimulation.
do you mean that a bit of semen comes out, but you don't get an actual O? Or are you talking about two different things in the quote; one with O and a bit of semen, and one with only a miniO and no semen?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:13:21 PM by danielmh »