Author Topic: Muon is not able to connect to poiscenter anymore  (Read 4176 times)

CarloFrancesco

Muon is not able to connect to poiscenter anymore
« on: September 08, 2019, 03:28:55 AM »
Browsing through r/pois i found this thread of muon: https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/cz8ucs/cant_connect_to_poiscenter_forum/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app. His last login to poiscenter was a month ago, so it seems that he has not found a solution yet. Since he is such a prolific member of this community admins should do something about it.

dizzy

Re: Muon is not able to connect to poiscenter anymore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 09:34:36 AM »
Yes, I have the same issue!
I'm from the Netherlands just like Muon (I think).
My guess is that a range of IP addresses got blocked by a firewall.
My address is in the range 83.86.*.*

(I'm now using a VPN to connect so I can circumvent the restriction, but it would be great if the blocking would be removed!)
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

certainlypois2

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »
We will be looking into that. Thanks

dizzy

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 05:30:35 PM »

Great, thanks!
(FYI, I'm still not able to connect normally at this moment; and it's not just the forum but the entire poiscenter.com website)
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 07:47:04 PM »

Great, thanks!
(FYI, I'm still not able to connect normally at this moment; and it's not just the forum but the entire poiscenter.com website)

Hi Dizzy, I have sent you a PM with suggestions to fix you connection issues.

For Muon, I have sent to him an e-mail yesterday.  No answer yet, I hope he checks from time to time the e-mail he gave for his poiscenter registration.  Anyway, my e-mail address has been given to him in the reddit thread where he asked for an admin e-mail.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

certainlypois2

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 10:19:52 PM »

Great, thanks!

Hi Dizzy, I have sent you a PM with suggestions to fix you connection issues.

For Muon, I have sent to him an e-mail yesterday.  No answer yet, I hope he checks from time to time the e-mail he gave for his poiscenter registration.  Anyway, my e-mail address has been given to him in the reddit thread where he asked for an admin e-mail.
I will post on reddit.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 07:29:51 AM »
I'm able to connect again as of today. Thanks for the help Quantum. Perhaps there should be a pinned thread on the POIS subreddit including your email address so people can contact you if this happens to them.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 07:25:43 PM »
I'm able to connect again as of today. Thanks for the help Quantum. Perhaps there should be a pinned thread on the POIS subreddit including your email address so people can contact you if this happens to them.

De nada :)   Also thank CP2, who brought this problem to our attention.

My e-mail address is now posted in your subreddit thread called "I can't connect to poiscenter", so this can be useful for others, in the future.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 07:56:33 PM »

De nada :)   

I didn’t know you spoke French!! ;D
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 08:52:42 PM »

De nada :)   

I didn’t know you spoke French!! ;D

It is Spanish !!  :D ;) 

French is "De rien" :)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 11:11:43 PM »
Quantum, please see my  ;D   I was only joking with you! (But maybe it wasn’t a good joke! : )
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:13:32 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Vandemolen

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 08:13:40 PM »
I had the same problem. First I could not visit this forum when using wifi. But the last weeks even with 4G it did not work. When I type ‘POIS forum’ in Google it says ‘server error’. When I typed ‘Poisecenter’ I could visit the forum. Very weird. I am from The Netherlands too.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

dizzy

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:37 PM »
FYI, I'm able to connect normally again!

(POIS is still the same though)  :-\  :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:36:47 PM by dizzy »