Did you feel someting happen in the neck

yes
19 (79.2%)
not at all
3 (12.5%)
i m not sure
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: let s beat the pois for 2015  (Read 17320 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Neck symptoms?
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 08:06:08 AM »
See previous post.
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ptq3bd0gu41qvcoq6e09uoddq5&topic=14697.msg210404#msg210404

"Mallory, if you are getting these problems also from oral sex, it may not be POIS or may be something in addition to POIS. POIS occurs post-orgasm, so it should not happen after you don't have one. There is a condition that causes headaches and tiredness/fatigue that can be excaserbated by any akward head/neck positions (such as occur during oral sex particularly), it is caused by the cerebellar tonsils at the back of your brain slipping downward through the skull into the spinal area and getting pressure, especially from certain head positions. Also, TMJD Temperomandibular Joint Disorder, can cause headaches and oral sex can make it worse."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:05:52 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Swollen muscles, pinched nerves
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2022, 10:29:51 AM »
Finally diagnosed with something concrete! Myofascial Pain Syndrome. Doctor thinks my POIS is being caused by it…
Ruled out the obvious first… Lupus, Lyme, Transverse myelitis, cancer, MS, etc. Then had an MRI of my cervical, upper thoracic, and pelvis and all found swollen muscles pinching my nerves.
Could also be a consequence of inflammation. Chicken and egg.

Dr. Barry Komisaruk’s and Dr. Irwin Goldstein’s POIS and PGAD/GPD Slides
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:53:44 AM by Muon »