Author Topic: Direct to the lymphatic system.  (Read 4258 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Direct to the lymphatic system.
« on: September 22, 2013, 08:30:32 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but almost always, when I have my orgasm, I get a sharp "stabbing" pain in the groin area. I have been noticing more specifically, that this pain is associated with glands on either side of the penis, the glands in the groin area on either side. to the side and just above the base of the penis.

I thought originally that the pains shot up towards the semenal vessels, but it is definitely a shot to these glands. I don't know if they are receiving semen directly, entering "who knows where", or if it's another auto-immune reaction pumping something into the glands. I sure feels like it shouldn't be happening.

I wonder if anyone else gets this sharp pain there?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Dante88

Re: Direct to the lymphatic system.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »
I can't say I have noticed that. Does it happen every time or just randomly?

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 06:26:25 PM »
Pretty much every time
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

poisioq

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 03:41:58 AM »
I have it too. I 've recently found out I have some swollen lymph nodes in the groin area

poiseidon

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 06:03:49 AM »
That's very interesting because I've been thinking about the lymphatic system quite a lot lately. I've noticed my POIS-related sinus problem gets a major relief after self massaging my neck and cervical area. Also hanging upside down for a few seconds gives noticeable results. Things that are common in many "drenage" videos I've seen online.

I'm not saying that POIS is a result of a failure in lymphatic system (I'm not claiming the opposite either), I've just noticed that these sort of practices do help. For me POIS is an injection of poison in my bloodstream seconds after an orgasm. Since the lymphatic system is considered to be the body's sewer I guess it gets quite stressed trying to get rid of the problem and if I do some excercise to keep it sharp i get some noticeable relief.
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

berlin1984

• Global Moderator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 03:32:59 AM »
That's very interesting because I've been thinking about the lymphatic system quite a lot lately. I've noticed my POIS-related sinus problem gets a major relief after self massaging my neck and cervical area. Also hanging upside down for a few seconds gives noticeable results. Things that are common in many "drenage" videos I've seen online.

Are you still having success with this? If yes maybe post in this thread: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2864.msg35952#msg35952