Author Topic: Official Desensitization plan Begins!  (Read 213808 times)

b_jim

Re: Official Desensitization plan Begins!
« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2013, 01:21:17 AM »
Wow, experts quarrel :)

This is because we discovered our case by the end of 2009 and at that time you have only one publication ?  2002- in which you didn?t refer at all to atopy.

True, but in private messages and emails, Dr Waldinger suggested the hypotesis of immune system, first time in 2005 for me. In my first post, the press article ""Tired and sweaty after sex ?"was not modified and the orginal article was wrote in 2006-2007.

Anyway this new study is brilliant, thanks dr Attia, Yasien and Al-Ziny. Since the start of naked scientist Pois forum, we instinctively felt there are different forms of Pois, linked or not. And that's why our Pois Forum Center has different categories "Hormonal" "Auto-immune".
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:13:38 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2013, 02:03:49 AM »
b_jim, if you would like to see these doctors apply to our 2013 POIS RFP:
http://tinyurl.com/bwhbn5k
please feel free to send an email to them all (   to Drs. Attia, Yasien and Al-Ziny)  via yasienhossam@yahoo.com Include the preceding link , and then ask them to please apply for an extension of our Grant deadline -- the doctors should send the request to
Stefanie Putkowski
POIS - NORD Program Administrator
rn@rarediseases.org

Thanks for all your commentary, b_jim, since 2007!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:28:48 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »

Help! b_jim, I couldn't resist stealing your icon!! Don't have me arrested for theft!  ;D
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »
b_jim: "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" -- old saying applies here!

Demo :)

poiseidon

« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
There you go. A non-copyrighted version:)
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

poiseidon

« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2013, 11:03:12 AM »
Wow! Nice!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2013, 04:23:43 PM »
"Successful remedies" : http://www.helpmypois.info/

I like the 'Coming Soon' graphic layout of your "Successful Remedies".

Intrigued. Looking forward to seeing it when it's ready.

Vandemolen

« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2013, 09:14:15 PM »
You can make fun about desens. But I have 70 % less symptoms thanks to desens. I think a lot of forum members would be happy with 70 % less symptoms. Making fun about a method will not help us. Niacin doesn't work for me. But I am not making fun about niacin. I also not making fun about testosterone or other methods. I am very disappointed in some people.

I am 100 % sure that the POIS grant will not go to a doctor who supports the auto immune theory. But desens helped me. And removing my tonsils helped me. I was quiet for a long time about this jokes and this mocking. But I have to say it now.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2013, 11:41:09 AM »
You can make fun about desens. But I have 70 % less symptoms thanks to desens. I think a lot of forum members would be happy with 70 % less symptoms. Making fun about a method will not help us. Niacin doesn't work for me. But I am not making fun about niacin. I also not making fun about testosterone or other methods. I am very disappointed in some people.

I am 100 % sure that the POIS grant will not go to a doctor who supports the auto immune theory. But desens helped me. And removing my tonsils helped me. I was quiet for a long time about this jokes and this mocking. But I have to say it now.

Nobody is making fun of desens... it's not a laughing matter.

Perhaps there is some casual chat, maybe even humor, but it isn't directed in a negative manner to the desens.

It's true that some comments are serious, but it's not by any means "making fun". As I said, it's a serious matter.

I am glad that you have seen positive results. But the fact that proper controls were not enforced, DOES leave the potential for potentially complicated situations.

I'm sure none of your doctors, who are POIS free, would want to be injecting semen into their skin to test for negative responses.

IF, we have no anti-bodies, even though we have POIS, injecting semen into the skin could create a situation that never existed.

Desens procedures might even invalidate an individual as a test subject for a proper research. AND could even create a situation that
may not be resolvable when or if a proper POIS solution becomes available.

Of course, one can always take the chances.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Stef

« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2013, 01:06:39 PM »

Hi Van!

First of all -- it's really good to hear from you since you've had the tonsillectomy!  I hope you're feeling much better since the surgery.

FYI -- in case it might be of interest -- I interpreted the cartoon about desensitization treatment for POIS as being completely PRO-DESENS!!!!  I absolutely did not see it as making fun of or mocking desens.

My interpretation of the cartoon was the exact opposite of yours!

In fact, I even sent a brief message about it to demo and Daveman -- because for me it seemed very biased in favor of desens -- as if desensitization is the only real treatment for POIS.

Desens may end up being a fantastic treatment for some. But for now, it's still a question -- just like niacin is a question.  No one has a clue as to why some treatments work for some but not for others. 

Anyway, I just felt compelled to tell you that I viewed that cartoon as being totally in favor of desensitization treatments.

Isn't it amazing how we all interpret things so differently!? 

Stef

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2013, 08:08:53 PM »
Thank you Van, Stef, and Daveman!

Vandemolen

« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2013, 09:38:49 PM »
Daveman, you can critisize desens. But as an admin you should be a bit neutral. But you and Demo have started a campagne, a smear, against desens. That's why I am sure that the grant will NOT go to a doctor who supports the auto immune theory. I don't have any confidence that there will be an objective view about where the grant should go.

Thank you Nordnurse. I am doing fine. I am sorry, but you are just helping Demo and Daveman. It's not just the cartoon. It's a campagne. It's a smear.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:42:58 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2013, 10:15:46 PM »
No, sir. I'm afraid you do not understand the concept of understanding theory. Which involves questions. Questions you don't like to hear. Answers you don't like to hear. I can say no more to allay anyone's concerns about our objectivity. That is exactly what Daveman and I are here to insure. And if we are wrong, there are a growing number of experts, here and on the outside, who correct us when we are wrong.

Best wishes with your desensitization.

But please don't malign the integrity (with your "smear campaign" accusation) of this Forum ever again.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:08:16 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2013, 08:05:40 AM »
[When] we do find a cure I think we won't have any excuses not to become very rich and meet on a secret island every five years.  ;D

POISers' Secret Island Retreat

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2013, 08:06:41 AM »

Everybody, we can help out the research process by going here

http://tinyurl.com/k9noay9

and telling the researchers what POIS is.

What has helped you.

What makes it worse.

This is our opportunity to have a voice.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2013, 01:26:49 AM »

Nobody is making fun of desens... it's not a laughing matter.

Perhaps there is some casual chat, maybe even humor, but it isn't directed in a negative manner to the desens.

It's true that some comments are serious, but it's not by any means "making fun". As I said, it's a serious matter.

I am glad that you have seen positive results. But the fact that proper controls were not enforced, DOES leave the potential for potentially complicated situations.

I'm sure none of your doctors, who are POIS free, would want to be injecting semen into their skin to test for negative responses.

IF, we have no anti-bodies, even though we have POIS, injecting semen into the skin could create a situation that never existed.

Desens procedures might even invalidate an individual as a test subject for a proper research. AND could even create a situation that
may not be resolvable when or if a proper POIS solution becomes available.

Of course, one can always take the chances.

Brilliant summary. Thanks, Daveman!

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2013, 11:17:29 AM »
Seriously, has anyone done a IgE test after ejaculation before desens.?

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #298 on: June 22, 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
Seriously, has anyone done a IgE test after ejaculation before desens.?

I think this has been asked twice.

Has anyone tested this ?

Ccconfucius

« Reply #299 on: June 22, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »
 i have and it was normal. I did igg iga and someothers to they all came out normal. I orgasmed like crazy days before the test and hour before the test.