Author Topic: phimosis and Pois  (Read 3278 times)

0002ppdnuos

phimosis and Pois
« on: February 18, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »
I was recently diagnosed to have phimosis, a condition where one's foreskin cannot be pull back. I'm wondering if this has some connection with the pois syndrome. Is anyone here having phimosis too?
It started ever since my first orgasm. It lasts exactly for 7 days. Symptoms mainly in the brain: extreme mental  fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to comprehend/retain what is read,shortened attention span, loss of speech fluency, cloudy mindedness, mild headache, and anxiousness

Suppertime

Re: phimosis and Pois
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 06:34:59 PM »
There is no direct relation to POIS. It's a physical condition, that can be seen early on in childhood. I have, or rather had phimosis since a few months ago.

What I did was, every day I would pull my skin back as far as I could go for about 5 minutes. Eventually, after 3-4 months, I was able to pull it all the way back over the mushroom.

The problem with Phimosis is that the head is HYPER sensitive, even the slightest touch will HURT. What I recommend doing is, when you have the head exposed (which may take a while to begin with) use the shower head to spray water on when you shower.

Good luck! Don't resort to surgery, I've heard bad things about circumcision this late in life.

poisioq

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
i had it too and could fix it with the above tecnique even tought mine wasn't an extreme case.

poisperson

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
i have it too and, unlike the above person, I don't see why it can't be a cause of or a contributor to POIS. Do others have this - tight foreskin issues?

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 04:13:26 AM »
I have too. Somebody told about phimosis and Pois last days but I don't find the post here or on naked scientist forum. (Lapoisse?)
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.