Author Topic: It's insane how POIS can completely reverse my personality  (Read 9620 times)

Suppertime

It's insane how POIS can completely reverse my personality
« on: July 15, 2012, 12:27:59 AM »
Last week after not masturbating for 2 weeks, I had an amazing few days. I was funny, confident, outgoing and even smarter! I could feel the energy raging inside of me.  I was a new man.

And then I blew it (literally). Now I'm back to the boring, depressed, lonely person I've been.

This sucks.

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: It's insane how POIS can completely reverse my personality
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:33:10 AM »
It's so rare that we are "free", that we begin to feel that the POISer in you is the real you.

We are in there. The free, outgoing, happy, witty self, the REAL self.

We have to rescue him.....

That's gotta be worth investing in.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

haidcat

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
completely agree, Suppertime. In POIS, I'm quick to anger, extremely cynical, just a plain asshole to everyone around me, and people definitely notice it. When I am out of POIS its like being reborn, such a strange condition...

Going less Crazy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 10:17:26 PM »
I am the same way.  So motivated out of POIS but when I do get POIS it is like I am the inverse of "me".  Now I just need to remember to have a planned O so my POIS will be considerably much less if there at all.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Suppertime

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 10:34:41 AM »
I haven't ejaculated in a week and I feel amazing. A lot more confident, and approachable. I was flirting with some of old girl friends as practice which I would NEVER do under the POIS circumstances.

I have been taking no medication; just weird brain chemicals working the way it should.

Prancer

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
Totally. With POIS I have pretty much zero motivation. I feel very unfomfortable and just want to sleep. My memory is seriously affected too. POIS is such a gross feeling.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »
I feel eactly same I wanted to do alot for my family and kid
But seriously I feel like completely different person
Why don't u guys plzzzzzz give me twitter accounts plzzzzzz
I feel so terrible pls God help us !!!
Thankyou Guys
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
I was Jekyll and Hyde.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
It's so rare that we are "free", that we begin to feel that the POISer in you is the real you.

We are in there. The free, outgoing, happy, witty self, the REAL self.

We have to rescue him.....

That's gotta be worth investing in.

You certainly have _my_  affirmation on that!

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

poishelp

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »
HI i really need some help, i suffer from this since puberty i am 20 years old now and it is ruining my life. i registered to this forum to see if i can get some help.. OK for some reason any time i ejaculate with sex, masturbation or night emission, i get these symptoms for at least a week, day 2/3 is the worst, it effects me both physical and mental in a major way More mental though.  depression,  intense discomfort,irritability, anxiety and difficult in concentrating also hard to think straight, i also feel weak and it seems almost like it weakens my personality , i really dont know what to do, if i dont ejaculate in any way for a week-2weeks i feel somewhat ok and i get my strength back both mental & physical. its like i must be relising some hormone or SOMETHING that is effecting me. really i dont know. iv been to my doctor about it and he said he has never heard of it. so all ive been able to do is reasearch the internet and iv found out about this condition Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome... i try not to ejaculate in anyway anymore, and when or if i do i get these symptoms big time...i would say its the depreshion and anxity that bothers me the most but still suffer from the rest of the symptoms mentioned.. Any help or advice i would really appreciate it.. could you inbox me if any.

sameer7777

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »
Hey Pois help contact me !!
We all suffering Pois !!!
This is life saving forum
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

poishelp

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 12:15:29 PM »
Last week after not masturbating for 2 weeks, I had an amazing few days. I was funny, confident, outgoing and even smarter! I could feel the energy raging inside of me.  I was a new man.

And then I blew it (literally). Now I'm back to the boring, depressed, lonely person I've been.

This sucks.
      yes know how u feel man, its the same with me, im going threw a rough few weeks myself, seems that the only way for me to feel ok is if i dont have sex or whatever for atleast a week, witch is hard and like u said when i do im fucked up again . duno tbh have hit rock bottom again this shiit is causing me to be depressed and not caring about life and i feel week both mentally and phis cal. have just started taking b complex so will see how that goes if not, im gona take you guys advice and do the niacine fush.

POISoned

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »
I go from extreme extrovert alpha male to woody allen in a few seconds, like a salmon that dies after it procreates.

Prancer

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »
I completely lose all my swagger during pois. I become a different person, more introverted, less happy, very uncomfortable.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:29:31 AM by Prancer »

brain-fogged

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »
I go from extreme extrovert alpha male to woody allen in a few seconds, like a salmon that dies after it procreates.

i feel just like a dead salmon too...it sucks!! some plants die after they procreate as well.....sometimes i wonder if our entire culture has put too much emphasis on orgasm as some "amazing healthy thing" when in reality, its like sacrificing a part of yourself each and every time. and that people with POIS are just more sensitive to the true nature of what an orgasm really is from a natural standpoint.

i mean it's a natural fact that EVERY male has somewhat of a crash after orgasm. you hit that pleasure high and then you fall back down right after. it's like people with POIS are actually just more sensitive to the natural chemical changes that occur with orgasm. i also have this sense that almost EVERY guy has at least *slight* POIS symptoms from time to time...most just don't want to admit it. but who knows.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 05:05:55 PM by brain-fogged »

sameer7777

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
My wife and people around me getbstrange feeling last night i forgot my best friend name just imagine how stupid i felt people will think i am crazy GOD help us plz !!!!
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION