Author Topic: Important: Damage on the glans of the p.  (Read 4385 times)

Vandemolen

Important: Damage on the glans of the p.
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:01:09 AM »
Important: the doctor who does the desens said that this could be the cause of MY POIS.
My urologist did an ultrasound and they found:

1. A small cyst on the right testicle.
2. They also found small damage on the glans of the p.

The doctor who does the desens said that semen could leak if there is a damage on the glans of the p. He said it would be wise that other POIS-patients get an ultrasound too!
He compared it with a fishmonger. When he cuts the fish and cuts in his arm. And then a shrimp comes in contact with his blood, he could develop an allergy for shrimps!
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
Re: Important: Damage on the glans of the p.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:28:13 AM »
Very good Vandemolen! What can be done against it? How does this damage look like? The doctor can see it only with a ultrasound?

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:17:09 AM by Starsky »

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 05:02:56 PM »
Yes you can only see it trough an ultrasound.
I don't know what can be done. But the theory is that maybe the urethra is damaged a bit. So a small amount of the semen could touch the p. inside. Normally semen goes out through the urethra.

The small damage on the glans of the p. could be caused by:
1. Circumcision
2. Masturb. too hard
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

poisperson

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:46:47 PM »
Probably massively irrelevant, but I've got very tight foreskin...wondering if anyone else had this....? And whether it could be relevant inthis context?

poisioq

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 05:48:17 PM »
i had a cyst removed from the top of my glans many years ago and it didn't cicatrize properly. so for few months semen got in contact with blood, than it has been fixed by a plastic surgery
maybe with tight foreskin if you force it too much it could crack and be exposed to semen contact.
it would be good I think to elasticize your foreskin progressively using your fingertips, some specific ointment could be helpful  but you should talk with your doctor about it