Author Topic: could administrators delete this post?  (Read 1267 times)

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
could administrators delete this post?
« on: November 06, 2022, 11:31:37 PM »
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?reportsent;topic=3878.msg41390#msg41390
This is a post from my previous account. The information in it is no longer applicable. Please delete this post for me
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
Re: could administrators delete this post?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 11:49:14 PM »
And this post includes some of my personal privacy, please delete it for me, thank you!
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 03:27:32 AM »
I removed the personal information. Hope that's good enough?

Maybe you can somehow reference the WeChat group name or link so people can still join your group if they want to? I don't know how WeChat works.

Lihua

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 06:18:35 AM »
I removed the personal information. Hope that's good enough?

Maybe you can somehow reference the WeChat group name or link so people can still join your group if they want to? I don't know how WeChat works.
thank you! it seems that most of the foreigners are not insterested to use wechat for some reasons, but I will serve as a bridge between Chinese and foreigners ;D

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 01:02:29 PM »
Oh, looks like another admin deleted the post :-(

Yes, thanks for being the bridge :)

I saw someone mentioning on Reddit that he thinks it is more prevalent in Indians (South Asia) but I think it's worldwide with different people bubbles and different names...