Author Topic: Claritin (antihistaminic) : how to use that ?  (Read 2195 times)

Candide

Claritin (antihistaminic) : how to use that ?
« on: September 09, 2021, 06:15:24 AM »
I want to test Claritin (after my very bad experience with niacin), do you eat on pill one hour before to have an O ? Thx for all !

Reve

Re: Claritin (antihistaminic) : how to use that ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 02:39:56 PM »
I want to test Claritin (after my very bad experience with niacin), do you eat on pill one hour before to have an O ? Thx for all !
I tried at least 5 types of antihistamines without any progress,you must take it at least for 4 week to see if it help or not!

manhei1994

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 10:40:57 PM »

I do, and for me, it is better to take it in advance.
My life has been affected by this disease over the last 10 years

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 02:58:32 AM »

I do, and for me, it is better to take it in advance.
Which symptoms it improved by how much, how many you take how long before orgasm?

manhei1994

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
Which symptoms it improved by how much, how many you take how long before orgasm?
Percentage-wise, I think most symptoms are improved by 50-70%
My symptoms include depression, anxiety, losing interest in doing things, muscle weakness, itching (especially thighs and lower arms), stuttering, frequent urination/defecation, lower appetite, etc.

I would say antihistamines work slightly better in improving my emotional symptoms than the physical ones (including stuttering).

I take them roughly an hour before orgasm.

By the way, I took Claritin in the past and have been taking Zyrtec in the last two years. For me, Claritin takes too much time to reach its greatest efficacy, and more importantly, if I take it on a daily basis, I cough (with no phlegm) and my throat feels itchy. I now take two 10mg Zyrtec every day.
My life has been affected by this disease over the last 10 years