Author Topic: What's the point of living like this...  (Read 6149 times)

Iwillbeatthis

Re: What's the point of living like this...
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2019, 07:43:55 PM »
IWGP is the member "I won't give up"?!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2019, 09:41:46 PM »
Confused. Why is he saying that talking to you?
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Daysleeper

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2019, 02:29:20 AM »
So POIS robbed a LOT from me. Any chance of happiness between the age of 11 until about 19 I literally was never happy and could not be happy.  But now, I get to experience happiness as if it?s a new thing. I?m frustrated at myself for my many failing but at the same time I get the thrill of relearning and having faith in my emotions and thoughts and peace through working myself through the anxiety.  I really try and keep a positive outlook. For better or for worse POIS shapes me entirely and probably immensely dictated the course of my life. 

I actually just called up an ex (my only serious relationship) and explained to her about POIS.  I just didn?t want her to feel bad that I was always miserable and so cold towards her.  She told me ?it was such a long time ago? but appreciated that I gave her the call. 

You have the wherewithal to overcome the lack of emotion and in some ways I?ll relive my youth with the excitement that I have of new feelings and expressions as an (older) but not that old man!

IWontGiveUp

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019, 01:46:10 PM »
So POIS robbed a LOT from me. Any chance of happiness between the age of 11 until about 19 I literally was never happy and could not be happy.  But now, I get to experience happiness as if it?s a new thing. I?m frustrated at myself for my many failing but at the same time I get the thrill of relearning and having faith in my emotions and thoughts and peace through working myself through the anxiety.  I really try and keep a positive outlook. For better or for worse POIS shapes me entirely and probably immensely dictated the course of my life. 

I actually just called up an ex (my only serious relationship) and explained to her about POIS.  I just didn?t want her to feel bad that I was always miserable and so cold towards her.  She told me ?it was such a long time ago? but appreciated that I gave her the call. 

You have the wherewithal to overcome the lack of emotion and in some ways I?ll relive my youth with the excitement that I have of new feelings and expressions as an (older) but not that old man!

So you found a treatment that works for you?

Daysleeper

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2019, 12:39:58 AM »
Yeah, glands pumping. I wrote about it in general treatment page.  I got it from
I think Observer who got it from the Russian page