Author Topic: Espresso cofee clearing my mind and fatigue after 3-4min  (Read 2249 times)

Hopeoneday

Espresso cofee clearing my mind and fatigue after 3-4min
« on: January 27, 2018, 07:31:29 PM »
How can be posible that only 10 drops of espreso cofee improve my sutcked brain, improve my mood, clearing my mind, get releaf from my body heavynes and fatigue and all that only in 3 or 4 min.
When i woke up in morning my body and brain cant fuction properly next 5-6 hours, and no meter what food i eate , only 10 15 drops of espreso cofee can change my body and mind on the odher side.
If I drink to much of cofee i get releef but soon after my body start to shaking and its like isnulin resistence symptomps... and if i drink two or free caps of espreso on one day this can lead me to insomnia for 5 to 6 days.

In pois days cofee for me is very dangeros, because somethin is ataked my nerves ( I think it is trigered by some antigen that complictly mesup metabolic patways in my body) and cafeine is wery bad for me in pois days , bad feeling in complete body because it is all ready ower senzibilie and on the edge.

How can this be posible? What is the reason that my body strugling and need 5-6-7 hours from waking up to get working properly somehow?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:40:20 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Espresso cofee clearing my mind and fatigue after 3-4min
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »
Hi HOD,

Many POIS sufferers have reported to be hypersensitive to coffee.  I am one of those - it sends my anxiety level flying over the roof, even with a few sips.  So I never take any.  I use dark chocolate ( 70%)  in very small amount, in place of caffeine, but only before exercising. 

This 10 to 12 drops is maybe just the right amount for you, like one cup is for most people, because your are over-sensitive to caffeine.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:46:14 AM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Meshal

Re: Espresso cofee clearing my mind and fatigue after 3-4min
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 12:06:23 PM »
Hmm you're saying 15 drops of "espresso", I think espresso is the strongest coffee out there so go easy on your self haha

I would suggest you replace espresso with americano you might feel a difference, It helps me to get rid of barin fog for a couple of hours

Aladin

coffee
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 06:57:25 AM »
https://ltmensclinic.com/link-testosterone-coffee-men-know/

This might be of interest to those who say that coffee has a positive influence on their POIS-symptoms. Over the years i regularly saw posts on that hypothesis.