Author Topic: How to take supplements without her noticing (Especially Niacin)  (Read 7386 times)

positive_guy

If you have sex with someone who doesn't know about your condition, how do you guys take your supplements, without her noticing it? Especially niacin which gives you an obvious flush.

My Niacin supplement gives me a flush within 5-7 Minutes, do you think it's enough to take it after ejaculation? Then we probably turn the light off and sleep.

I've taken it after an ejaculation before but can't remember if it worked.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: How to take supplements without her noticing (Especially Niacin)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:55:29 AM »
Hi PG,

I am not using niacin, and I do not date neither, so cannot share my personal experience about this.

However, another member using my pre-pack ( that has no niacin ), told me in PM that he carries it in his pocket when dating.  When he sees he will need to take it, he does so while going to the toilet.   My pre-pack method is very effective for him, and his POIS goes unnoticed. 
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

positive_guy

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 11:00:12 AM »
Hi PG,

I am not using niacin, and I do not date neither, so cannot share my personal experience about this.

However, another member using my pre-pack ( that has no niacin ), told me in PM that he carries it in his pocket when dating.  When he sees he will need to take it, he does so while going to the toilet.   My pre-pack method is very effective for him, and his POIS goes unnoticed.

Do you think it is absolutely crucial, that the niacin flush takes place during the orgasm, or do you think 5-10 Minutes after the orgasm is still ok?
(I know, i could test this stuff myself, but i'm scared of POIS symptomes)

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 01:59:26 PM »

Do you think it is absolutely crucial, that the niacin flush takes place during the orgasm, or do you think 5-10 Minutes after the orgasm is still ok?

In my experience, The niacin flush shoud take place before the orgasm. The general rule for me is:

Step 1: Take niacin (crush it) . 0 minutes
Step 2: Wait for the flush to appear. 10-30 minutes. (normally)
Step 3: Wait for the flush "peak" to pass 20-40 minutes
Step 4: Have one or two O. +50 minutes - 3 hours ( I don't know what will happen beyond that time, haven't tested it yet).

To summarize:

Wait at least 50 min after you have taken the niacin to have an Orgasm.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:16:14 PM by Observer »

positive_guy

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 03:53:24 AM »
Hmm, very interesting! I always thought that while the flush is happening, something in the body is different, so that an orgasm in that timeframe will have different chemical results. Or that bad chemicals released/produced by the orgasm get flushed out, during or after the orgasm. Sorry for my naive wording, i'm not a medical expert.

Would be interesting if more people would share their Niacin experience here.

As far as i can remember, i almost always had the flush during the orgasm. But bad memory seem to be one of my symptoms. I will start to write everything in my journal in the future.

Vandemolen

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 06:44:17 PM »

In my experience, The niacin flush shoud take place before the orgasm. The general rule for me is:

Step 4: Have one or two O. +50 minutes - 3 hours ( I don't know what will happen beyond that time, haven't tested it yet).

To summarize:

I tried Niacin a few times but didn’t help at all. Do you mean yiu have to wait at least 50 minutes before sexual activity or for the O?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 07:25:18 PM »

To summarize:

I tried Niacin a few times but didn’t help at all. Do you mean yiu have to wait at least 50 minutes before sexual activity or for the O?

You have to wait 50 minutes before the Orgasm, you can start the sexual activity as soon as you want, or whenever you choose to do it (For me it's not comfortable in the peak of the flush)-

Vandemolen

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 07:23:17 AM »
Ok thanks. In my case the peak of the flush is over at 30 minutes.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

positive_guy

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
What is the exact reason, that the orgasm should not appear during the flush? Just because it might be unpleasant, or because it won't work otherwise?

So far it sounds like taking niacin after the orgasm won't work at all?

Hopeoneday

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 10:54:53 AM »
As my resarch to this and odher forums, nicain will not work after the O.
Dr-pois.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 01:24:29 PM »
What is the exact reason, that the orgasm should not appear during the flush? Just because it might be unpleasant, or because it won't work otherwise?

So far it sounds like taking niacin after the orgasm won't work at all?

The important factor here is the time without disregarding the flush effect. You need to wait 50 min at least... Sometimes you could be experiencing the flush, sometimes the flush could have vanished at that time.

Sometimes I still have the remaining flush when I have the Orgasm. Sometimes the flush takes even 40\50 minutes to appear. In that case, I wait until the peak of the flush occurs, because  I think you need to pass both the peak of the flush and more than 50 minutes. Only when the two conditions have happened, you are free to orgasm.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:27:09 PM by Observer »

Meshal

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 03:55:03 AM »
I want to absorb 100% niacin before the orgasm, I want to make sure that it will eliminate the pois symptoms from it. so I'm suppose to:

take niacin once I wake up on an empty stomach, wait for the flush, get the flush, wait at least 50 mins after the flush, orgasm. this is the best way to make niacin work right?

But Can't I eat anything after the flush just to block my hunger? a piece of bread or anything? or will it ruin the niacin absorbing? are the symptoms going to appear?

It's kinda painful having sex or masturbating while hungry.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
I want to absorb 100% niacin before the orgasm, I want to make sure that it will eliminate the pois symptoms from it. so I'm suppose to:

take niacin once I wake up on an empty stomach, wait for the flush, get the flush, wait at least 50 mins after the flush, orgasm. this is the best way to make niacin work right?

But Can't I eat anything after the flush just to block my hunger? a piece of bread or anything? or will it ruin the niacin absorbing? are the symptoms going to appear?

You're right Meshal, that's my procedure. I understand what you say about being hungry but you do not neccesarily need to have an empty stomach. Sometimes I take a light meal in the morning (some fruit, oaks, etc) and then I take niacin and it still works for me. You need to find the right balance.

Meshal

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 10:12:19 AM »

You're right Meshal, that's my procedure. I understand what you say about being hungry but you do not neccesarily need to have an empty stomach. Sometimes I take a light meal in the morning (some fruit, oaks, etc) and then I take niacin and it still works for me. You need to find the right balance.

good. let's say I woke up normally and had a breakfast and lunch, and decided at the same day to orgasm at 11pm, should I fast like from 3pm to 11pm in order to get an empty stomach so I can take niacin and orgasm? will it be as beneficial as taking nacin after I just woke up?

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 11:07:25 AM »

good. let's say I woke up normally and had a breakfast and lunch, and decided at the same day to orgasm at 11pm, should I fast like from 3pm to 11pm in order to get an empty stomach so I can take niacin and orgasm? will it be as beneficial as taking nacin after I just woke up?

Well, I think this could be an extreme case. I don't think you need to have a totally empty stomach in order to have the flush - I don't. I am normally able to experience the flush if I wait only 3 hours after lunch.

Of course, the flush intensity depends also on how often you take niacin. In my case, I take it like 1 (2 times maximum) time per week, and this is more than enough for the flush to appear.

My point is: Don't try to starve yourself, it is not really neccesary and you won't have enough energy for anything that might come afterwards!