Author Topic: White tongue  (Read 19597 times)

Starsky

• NDL_Group
White tongue
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »
How your tongue looks like? Mine is white, it gets better in the afternoon but in the morning it looks always like a yest infection. I tried nystatin but it doent work.

JRD

Re: White tongue
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:35:20 AM »
I get it from time to time and it usually is evenly dispersed creamy type of plague, probably due to smoking.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 01:38:35 PM »
when i ealt less carb and less sugar in a course of a week, my white tounge reduces alot.   So i know it has something to do with yeast.

Have you tried candex+grape juice extract, that is what an md prescribed for me.

POISoned

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »
Interesting! I've seen a lot of evidence here that shows people have white tongues, myself included. I've noticed my tongue also gets whiter and thicker coated after an ejaculatory orgasm. I had a stool test conducted recently and it showed I had a Nystatin-resistant strain of Candida species. I wonder if anyone else has had the same thing?

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:04:12 PM »
I don't get white tongue. Although I really just checked right now for the first time, but I'm pretty sure I've looked at my tongue before and have never noticed white on it.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

asdfdoc

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 02:59:40 AM »
I am a dentist.

Brush your tongue...

all jokes aside, if u suspect yeast infection, ask ur dentist for fluconazole mouthwash.
Google hairy leukoplakia, if you have that, go see a doctor.

joelawerence

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 08:29:14 AM »
I have a white tongue always for last few years. It could be due to lower immunity levels that some POISers may have.
33 years old, POIS for around 12 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests

certainlypois2

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 12:28:21 PM »
I have noticed my tongues becomes less white after recovering from orgasm.  I will pay more to attention to see what the pattern is like.

b_jim

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53:23 PM »
I have white spots but I don't think it has something to do with Pois. But why not.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Vandemolen

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 04:03:46 PM »
Yes my tongue also gets white when in POIS. Also my gums. But my symptons in that area get less after my tonsils operation. When you have a white tongue and throat problems check if your tonsils are infected too. When it is you should consider to let your tonsil remove. It's painfull when you are an adult but totally worth the pain. I went from 15 throat infections to 2 infections in a year.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 02:12:18 AM »
My tongue only gets white when I eat food that I am sensitive to.  It clears up when I don't.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Vandemolen

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »
My doctor gave me miconazole (Monistat) against the white tongue. Maybe it’s Candida. The POIS and antibiotics is the may cause for my white tongue.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 08:14:43 PM »
My doctor gave me miconazole (Monistat) against the white tongue. Maybe it’s Candida. The POIS and antibiotics is the may cause for my white tongue.
I still have a white tongue. I can’t rule out candida because 1 week ago I started with antibiotics. Maybe it’s a side effect of medicines. I use Amitriptyline against itching and against prostatitis. And one anti allergy tablet that gives you a dry mouth. Since a week I can’t tase food very good. I will use 1 Amtrip. a day instead of 2. And a smaller dose of the anti allergy tablet. Maybe that will help.

Vandemolen

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 08:22:46 PM »
I think the main reason is reduced resistance. In my case because of the antibiotics and because of the POIS.

Because when I Google ‘hairy leukoplakia’ my tongue doesn’t look like that.

It’s normal to have a white tongue after catching a cold. And PoIS gives flu like symptoms.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 08:32:12 PM by Vandemolen »

Going less Crazy

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:09 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Vandemolen

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 06:39:56 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.
What kind of food? Beside the chips.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »
Me to hawe whte tongue , specialy in the morning big amoun of white mucus.
I bougt toungue cliner long time ago, and cleaning ewry day for fresh breath.
those mucus are bacteria owergowth and breath from that is not plesent.
As I resarch couses , white yelowish toungue is related to gut isues, body toksicity ,mouth breathing etc..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:31:45 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Vandemolen

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.
Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?

Going less Crazy

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:32 PM »

Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?

Everything I say I "avoid" on the "diet that 100% manages my pois" post.