Author Topic: I found a good way to prevent Nocturnal Emissions  (Read 3515 times)

Iamnobodi

I found a good way to prevent Nocturnal Emissions
« on: January 14, 2016, 11:12:58 PM »
If I sleep on my back I rarely get any nocturnal emissions and I get quite strong nocturnal erections sometimes.

However recently I got complacent and I slept on my stomach. Nocturnal emission every time especially if I have abstained for a very long time.

Result of nocturnal emission for me is that when I wake up I feel exhausted even though I've slept for a good amount of hours.  After an hour I usually feel back to normal though. Then I try to eat nutritious food (eggs, garlic, banana shake) and good supplements (multivitamin, fish oil, choline, coq10).

And actually I also did a good yoga routine this morning at home - also found here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJbRpHZr_d0

I would like to ask also - usually when I have a nocturnal emission I don't have much of an erection and there is no orgasm. What does this mean?

So try out the sleeping position and see if it works for you. If not then just ignore what I've said, and I'm sure you will find something that works for you.

With

Prancer

Re: I found a good way to prevent Nocturnal Emissions
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 03:07:47 AM »
I don't have NE's very often, but when I did, it was mostly without erection and a less intense O. Even though I'm not big into yoga, nice vid, I still enjoyed watching it. thanks :)

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:20:58 AM »
Hi Iam,

Like Prancer, I rarely have NE, but yoga is part of my overall prevention method for POIS.  It is good to relieve anxiety and muscle tension, and for me, that's very good.  I do some yoga movements everyday for about 10 minutes, followed by a few minutes of meditation. 

I do simple poses, like those in the video.  For yoga to be beneficial, it is not necessary to do difficult asanas or stand upside down on your head.  Very difficult moves can lead to injuries if not learned through a progressive development under a qualified teacher.  The simple exercises presented in this video are quite enough to be beneficial for health in general, and I believe that everything that promotes a better health will, in the long run, reduces the duration and severity of POIS acute phase.  That is my experience, though.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 12:58:08 PM »

Welcome

Iamnobodi

Please see the resources at our Page:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg1#msg1

Best wishes!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:17:26 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business