Author Topic: Somebody needs to have their hormones/interaction with their body checked.  (Read 4567 times)

Going less Crazy

I can't say if I remember if anybody had different sexual hormones released upon orgasm injected into their bloodstream to see if they have an allergic reaction.  Has anybody done it?  This, at least my POIS, has to be 100% related to hormones and their interaction within the body.  It doesn't seem like a hormonal imbalance (too much of one hormone) but rather a hormone allergy due to antihistamines, niacin, caffeine, other medications having to do with allergy/histamine release all having a positive affect (at least in most people) on POIS.  It is about time we do something.  Every time I feel good I say to myself "yeah I'm cured of POIS" only to be in a terrible POIS episode after I "O".  No matter how good I feel, if I don't adequately and successfully treat myself before an orgasm, I will always get POIS.

It is honestly about time we do something and about time to look for a doctor who can inject me/us with every single hormone having to do with sex in my/our body to figure out the cause.  I do not believe POIS, at least mine, is related to sperm because of my mental reaction (always in the same spot I feel the orgasm is where POIS is for me).  I'm honestly getting tired of waiting even after this research grant, has anything came of it yet?  I know we've made progress for treatments but I can't live my life knowing that having one sexual screw-up and I will be in hell for the next couple of days to a week.  I want to be able to have sex wherever whenever without it being on my mind 24/7.  Has anybody been tested for allergic reaction to their own and all sex hormones??

I may be going down that path if I can.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

G-man

Even though I do not think this is a likely cause of POIS, I think it would be worthwhile to test the theory anyway. If anything, we might discover something that we do not already know about the condition. If the cause of POIS is determinable with our current understanding of physiology, then we wouldn't be here on this message form.

Outsider

I can't say if I remember if anybody had different sexual hormones released upon orgasm injected into their bloodstream to see if they have an allergic reaction.  Has anybody done it?  This, at least my POIS, has to be 100% related to hormones and their interaction within the body.  It doesn't seem like a hormonal imbalance (too much of one hormone) but rather a hormone allergy due to antihistamines, niacin, caffeine, other medications having to do with allergy/histamine release all having a positive affect (at least in most people) on POIS.  It is about time we do something.  Every time I feel good I say to myself "yeah I'm cured of POIS" only to be in a terrible POIS episode after I "O".  No matter how goje et les od I feel, if I don't adequately and successfully treat myself before an orgasm, I will always get POIS.

It is honestly about time we do something and about time to look for a doctor who can inject me/us with every single hormone having to do with sex in my/our body to figure out the cause.  I do not believe POIS, at least mine, is related to sperm because of my mental reaction (always in the same spot I feel the orgasm is where POIS is for me).  I'm honestly getting tired of waiting even after this research grant, has anything came of it yet?  I know we've made progress for treatments but I can't live my life knowing that having one sexual screw-up and I will be in hell for the next couple of days to a week.  I want to be able to have sex wherever whenever without it being on my mind 24/7.  Has anybody been tested for allergic reaction to their own and all sex hormones??

I may be going down that path if I can.

This isn t ? allergie
Don t waste your time and money for nothing
36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

Going less Crazy

How is this not an allergy... the reactions we get?  I mean an allergy to a hormone released by our bodies, or for me it might be by my pituitary gland or something in my brain as it reacts to my bloodstream upon orgasm.  My POIS may be different from yours but what do you think it is from than?  Still I'm skeptical of it being sperm because of my mental reaction, but I might try a skin-prick test for it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:08:24 AM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Outsider

How is this not an allergy... the reactions we get?  I mean an allergy to a hormone released by our bodies, or for me it might be by my pituitary gland or something in my brain as it reacts to my bloodstream upon orgasm.  My POIS may be different from yours but what do you think it is from than?  Still I'm skeptical of it being sperm because of my mental reaction, but I might try a skin-prick test for it.

Many poisers tried antihistaminic, i tried them on one year, cetirizine, loratadine, even primalan but like anticholinergic, results for a short time, and the symp' were back,
You know the best answer is to try them,
In my case, i m following the x nerve theory, that s why i took primalan
(my symp' psycho, cognitifs, physical)
What's your symp'
36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical