Author Topic: Drink Water  (Read 3333 times)

Twp06242014

Drink Water
« on: January 24, 2015, 03:09:47 AM »
Sounds obvious but I'm not just talking about after ejaculation.  I am talking about throughout the day and leading up to ejaculation.  Water dilates the blood vessels and gives them pressure.

After I drink water I notice that I feel both more relaxed and normal and able to think more clearly.

Then the key is to have an ejaculation while not tensing up -- keep the PC muscle open and relaxed (do level exercises). 

Scary sheep

Re: Drink Water
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:56 AM »
When I drink water during POIS, I get very bad chills. It makes it almost unbearable. Honestly, I feel a lot better, in POIS, to be just a little bit dehydrated. One thing I suggest, since most of us are taking Niacin, is to, when you drink lots of water, make sure to get enough salt as well. Vasodilators like Niacin can lower your blood pressure, causing worse brain fog, and lightheadedness when standing. Salt can help to raise your blood pressure a bit to a better level. I prefer pretzels.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.

Twp06242014

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 11:52:16 AM »
What kind of chills do you get?   Do they feel like flu/fever chills where you sweat and feel I'll ?  Or are they more like emotional chills that feel related to your brain, nervous system , and pleasure reward centers?

Lately on wellbutrin I have also felt chills but they are of the latter type and I think these are good

Very true what you say about blood pressure.  Salt and water are both extremely important to maintain correct blood pressure.  All the talk of niacin on this board is actually quite dangerous, niacin does dilate the blood vessel and too low blood pressure is a serious illness.

My doc said since I am otherwise a skinny young healthy person, I do not have to worry about salt intake. 

I am not your doctor but I think it is safe to say that dehydration can also be a serious illness so be very careful if you drink less water.  Your body needs fluids to survive even if you don't feel like it is helping.  The body still needs water and it needs at least several cups every day.  If your pee is dark orange or dark yellow you probably need to drink more water

Scary sheep

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 09:50:49 PM »
The chills I get are very literal. I could be taking a hot shower, and my whole body feels cold except for the very spot where the water hits. Good luck on the wellbutrin, my doctor prescribed that to me, but I had to stop taking it because of the drymouth I got. I play trombone, so I'm very concerned about keeping my blood pressure correct, otherwise the lips don't function.
For me, it's a chill that runs through my body immediately after drinking water. Otherwise, being hydrated is fine for me.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.