Author Topic: Question for those who have been successful with antihistamine use  (Read 4192 times)

phenethylamine

For those who have received POIS relief from antihistamine use, I have a few questions for you.

What antihistamines have worked for you?
Do you take them before orgasm?
What kind of effect do you get from taking them prior to orgasm?
What kind of effect do you receive from taking them while in POIS?

Labyrinth

Re: Question for those who have been successful with antihistamine use
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 02:00:10 PM »
antihistamine masks the signs of POIS syndrome i mean it reduces the flare of sinuses and anus or whatef=ver , reduces the irritable bowel sydrome , it relieves the symptoms by  20 %
POIS of 10 yrs now

Scary sheep

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 05:28:56 AM »
I've found taking allegra sparingly (not daily) to relieve some of the ache-y-ness I feel.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.

POISrival

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 06:05:07 AM »
the syrup (Apidone) im currently using is a mix of chlorphenalamine maleate(anti histamnic) and Dexamethasone(glucocorticoid) and its working well but i experience some side effects of the drug so its not totally safe but its worth it.
taking it before orgasm works better than taking after orgasm. It literally stops my post-ejaculation madness. even outside POIS, it helps with the my POIS chronic effects. I dunno which ingredient play the main role but I guess they both do.
POIS is my worst enemy

Going less Crazy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
Read my bio.  OLE and Benadryl.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily