Author Topic: Feeling better because of turmeric/curcumin!  (Read 45226 times)

Jimmy

Re: Feeling better because of turmeric/curcumin!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
Turmeric And Ginger, How Do They Protect Against ?: http://youtu.be/2SDo60lb4Ss

Dear friends,

I want to update you regarding my trials with curcuma. It is still working very well.

I add teaspoon of raw turmeric to boiling water and keep the solution boiling for 10 mins until I get the turmeric paste. Then , I add the paste to a cup of full-fat milk.

I take dose directly after orgasm and then regularly until I make sure that the effect of POIS has diminished away.

Hope this will work everyone.

Best wishes,

Nightingale

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »
Very cool guys!
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
THANKS
i will try
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Going less Crazy

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2014, 10:28:55 PM »
hey guys i tried turmeric w/ 250 circumin and there is a definite antidepressive anti inflammatory effect.  ive been taking it daily, once per morning. im typing this on an xbox so ill keep it short... good effects. works better for me if i take it in the morning 4 some reason it may have kept me up when i took it @ night.  sleep better when i take it in morning. really good affects so far and will update in future.  btw got it at walmart.

really really good affects 4 me

and i think i finally found something i can take daily w/o negative side effects

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:52:58 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2014, 05:13:43 AM »
Pls post picture of the thing you are having pls
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Going less Crazy

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2014, 09:48:04 PM »
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pure-Health-Curcumin-and-Turmeric/24548553

This is the stuff that I am taking, and I just realized it has 80 mg vitamin C!  that's probably why it was keeping me up.  Let me be clear, this stuff is good to take daily to just feel normal (if you never really feel out of pois).  It also has 5 mg black pepper to help you absorb the 250 mg circumin.  But I wouldn't rely on this to take you out of your POIS episode.  I had an episode recently and this stuff maybe made it 30-40% better, but while you are out of POIS and if you follow your POIS regimen to eliminate it (which I failed recently because I decided to "O" on day 1), this stuff will make you feel pretty good.  It's not great to eliminate POIS while you are in an episode, but it helps everyday living and makes you feel good.  That is my experience.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

b_jim

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2014, 01:23:28 AM »
Copy/paste from the naked scientist forum :

Hi friends,

Let's give try with turmeric ( curcuma). I've tried it and it seems to reduce POIS
symptoms significantly.

Here is the way to take turmeric:

I add teaspoon of raw turmeric to boiling water and keep the solution boiling for 10 mins until I get the turmeric paste. Then , I add the paste to a cup of full-fat milk. This is increase the absorption of the effective ingredient "curcumin"

I take dose directly after orgasm and then regularly until I make sure that the effect of POIS has diminished away.
Regards

This kind of testimony by a member with only 1 post on the forum is very valuable.

Regards.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

FloppyBanana

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »
I've doing it with almond and soya milk. Maybe slightly soothing but not a big POIS reducer for me I believe.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Nightingale

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2014, 09:35:02 PM »
Still havn't seen anyone mention they've tried the REAL DEAL curcumin products, specifically the ones I've mentioned. Very few companies have the proper extraction process to get the results I'm getting. That Wal Mart brand that was linked? Low quality, quite low. You will see much better results with New Chapter Turmeric Force or Terry Naturally Curamin/Curamed
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

b_jim

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2014, 02:37:57 AM »
It's a technical debate.
I wouldn't say who is right and who is wrong.
But we should keep in mind some people like Indians naturally eat 1 or 2 grams of curcumin every days. And even for these low dose compared to supplements (but very high compared to western diet), the multiple effects on health are very possible (cancer, Alzheimer...)

So, I think with a better supplement you may have positive effect much quickly. But it doesn't prove anything.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Jimmy

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 02:48:31 PM »
Hi friends,

The post copied by b_jim from the nakedscientist forum belong to me. I tried to post there in order to let more people know about turmeric. I will update my username there to match the one I use here.

A new update:

I finally got my curcumin supplement. Here is the one I ordered:
http://m.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Curcumin-C3-Complex-500-mg-120-Capsules/13

I had an experiment recently with just taking curcumin capsules. I had orgasm and took one capsule directly after , and then took another 2 capsule after 8 hrs. The result was weired , pois symptoms were worse than what I experienced when I take the raw turmeric with milk. I didn't expect that and don't know how to scientifically explicate why this happened. I returned to my regular method just to reduce the symptoms.

I'm not sure but maybe the amount of turmeric I take - which is one full tea spoon twice a day with milk -  contains more effective ingerdients than the 3 or 4 500mg curcumin capsules.

Btw, The best I achieved with turmeric I think is around 80 % pois reduction ( two orgasms in two successive days)

Best regards.

Nightingale

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
Take the curcumin 30 minutes - 1 hour before you ejaculate.

What I do that reduces my symptoms 80%:

* At least 500mg pure curcuminoids (currently that means 2x 375mg capsules of Terry Naturally Curamed)
* 3000mg Olive Leaf Extract (same time I take curcumin)

Easy.

slugishdragonn

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »
hi there,
i use curcuma/turmeric, 1/4 small tea spoon at night before sleep.
Add it to half a glass of warm milk.

If you take it regularly, it might easily cause overdose.
Symptoms could manifest as Bleeding nose, delay in healing the injury... it kinda make your blood thinner.
You also experience sleep disturbance. Am speaking of my own experience.

It worked super for a week for me, and the following weeks the results were insignificant.
May be the body gets used to these anti-inflammatory contents.

By the way turmeric is also anti-carcinogen.. it fights the cancer causing elements.

Cheers,
slugishdragonn
POIS since Puberty, Y2K. Chronic gingivitis, brain fog, UTI, PE.
Tested +ve with skin prick test.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
from my exp id advise not to take turmeric with vitamin c added

b_jim

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2014, 02:18:11 AM »
I have bought curcumin + pepper supplement I will make a test
Anyway Taurine still give fantastic improvements for muscle symptoms and hot flashes
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Jimmy

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2014, 05:42:38 AM »
Hi,

Unfortunately, this time turmeric did not help ... Don't know why.

It worked very well before ... But I started to feel that its effect has decreased significantly  since week ago.  Today ( i had orgasm yesterday ) I have bad symptoms including etchy eyes and general weakness and anxiety.

I'm really depressed as I hoped that I found the thing that could help me in my battle with POIS.

Colm

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2014, 11:36:04 AM »
Jimmy,

We can probably all relate to you on that feeling of "false new dawns" - having our hopes dashed.

Been there many times, sure something was going to cure or control POIS.

We've got to focus on 2015 being the year of accelerated progress with this crazy thing.

Hopefully we will hear "something" of progress on the research before the end of year holiday.

Stef

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »
Jimmy,

We can probably all relate to you on that feeling of "false new dawns" - having our hopes dashed.

Been there many times, sure something was going to cure or control POIS.

We've got to focus on 2015 being the year of accelerated progress with this crazy thing.j

Hopefully we will hear "something" of progress on the research before the end of year holiday.

Colm --

You can always be counted on for an empathetic reply! I hope you realize how valuable this is for someone who's had high hopes that a particular treatment will work, but has been let down.

Hippocrates -- the "Father of Medicine" -- was an extremely conservative physician. He stated to his fellow physicians, "Above all -- do no harm."

But he also wrote, "Extreme diseases require extreme treatments."

POIS clearly is an "extreme condition," -- no question about it!  Hopefully, research will soon shed light on this awful condition...and it won't be considered an extreme condition for long.

Just to clarify for everyone, the study has officially started.  You all need to know this.

While it might seem like nothing is happening, Dr.  Komisaruk and his team are evaluating all the questionnaires that were received. Apparently, this is no small feat!  Those questionnaires are REVEALING -- and Dr. K. needs to be certain that he chooses the most appropriate study participants.

In the meantime, keep on keeping on! Above all, do no harm. Be careful!  But don't lose the drive to try to find relief from this awful condition..while waiting for science to try to figure it out.

Stef

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:17:06 PM by Stef »

Jimmy

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2014, 10:30:37 PM »
Many thanks Colm and Stef for your care and for your kind words.hope that the research will bring the new true cure for everyone.

Colm

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »
Thank you Stef and best Jimmy