Author Topic: An uncomfort feeling after ejaculation around the prostate area  (Read 8403 times)

Yaniv

• Lab1
An uncomfort feeling after ejaculation around the prostate area
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
Guys I have been suffering from pois for many years, I always had an uncomfort feeling, like an inflammation, around the prostate area and it feels also along the urethra. the area between the testicles to the rectum, if I touch/push it - I feel that burning, uncomfort.
That feeling is chronic, however, it feels much significant the days after ejaculation.

I actually never gave it too much importance, but  I asked 2 different urologist about that and got no answer.
It makes me feels it due to allergy to semen or anything that could cause an inflammation (like parasites - although I had a test to rule that out).
I really Wonder if any of you noticed that as well or feels like that as well.

Appreciate your help !

hardy

Re: An uncomfort feeling after ejaculation around the prostate area
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »
I do not have any such sensation . Can you please explain further your symptoms ? Im just curious . Are you a POISer ? and for how long after an ejaculation do you feel that burning sensation ?

Suppertime

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 10:37:13 PM »
I get discomfort in my prostate as well. It's not a pain but it does feel like my prostate is inflamed. This may be partly because I practice Kegel exercises which squeezes the prostate (or so I'm told) to control/quicken ejaculation.

I went to a urologist for a prostate exam. My prostate was sensitive (not sure if sensitive or just the fact that there's a finger up my pooper) according to him and put me on antibiotics; it didn't work.

Niacin sometimes prevents inflammation, along with drinking lots of water. I also learned that not urinating immediately after orgasm helps. Peeing hours after helps. 

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:19:08 AM »
Interesting.  Can you tell if your prostate is swollen or not?  (semen during hard bowel movements, etc)

radditz

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 08:05:13 AM »
yes, i have the same exact same symptom. as far as i can remember it was the first symptom that appeared. it comes 10-15 minutes after each orgasm and stays there for 2-4hours. it is getting better when i put a hot-water bag between my legs.

one question: what to you mean by 'it is chronic'? if i abstain from sex the feeling does rarely come. and if it does it is very low. however, if i touch myself down there a bit harder i can provoke that feeling.

Andy451

• Connect & Fight :)
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 12:01:13 AM »
Yes, I have that feeling too. It is called the perineum- area between your testicles and anus... The pain seems to specifically reside around the area of the seminal vesicles and prostate, which can cause a stabbing or throbbing sensation deep in the pelvis around the anus and prostate. I believe there is acute nerve damage or structural problem in this area, which is directly correlated with the array of POIS symptoms we experience. It is very possible this is related to vagus nerve malfunction or auto-immunological response by the body which can unbalance most everything. What is certain is the body/mind symptoms are real and seem to be a secondary response by our bodies to an unknown impetus- which is where the problem resides (wherever or whatever that is). My guess is as good as any, but I would implore you guys to investigate acute damage or any kind of back troubles stemming from the sacrum; because it is the simplest solution to a complex problem. I am investigating all of these possibilities right now under doctors care.

Btwn,

I have found ice and heat help with this acute pain. Although, I would stick to ice when you are very symptomatic and do both as you recover. Over months of trial and error I find icing actually helps with most POIS symptoms just in the area of the perineum meeting the anus... It sounds strange but swear it wks. Use an ice-pad for comfort. It's bizarre how well it wks. It only decreases symptoms temporarily though, so don't expect much else besides an hour or two of relief (which can mean a lot with POIS). Try it, because it is not invasive and will not effect your health in a negative way, it is easy. But give it a couple of tries before you quit.
37 yo M- POIS for 25yrs (since age 12). Chronic POIS- always there

Tried desensitization for 1.5yrs & was unsuccessful (POIS worse at 1/1000)

Exercising- (running/weights/situps) Low sugar diet. Supplements- limited success.Meds- Oxcarbazepine/Buspar (past-Depakote10yrs)