Author Topic: heat in the abdomin and chest after orgasm???  (Read 4569 times)

ahmed1234

heat in the abdomin and chest after orgasm???
« on: August 11, 2013, 01:46:18 AM »
hi everyone
iam 25 years old male

i has strange thing that happen to me after orgasm which is heat in the abdomin and chest and very mild in the face occur after 1 hour from orgasm which is decrease after sleep but still and last for about 3 days .. it really bother me prevent me from orgasm during the day only at night to get sleep and this heating made me have little insomina ..
is it part of pois or i  have another disease
i do also have mild fatgue if i ejaculate too frqeuent about 8 time in aweek but if  2 to 3 per aweek i do not have fatigue
i do not have headache or brain fog
please help me
if anyone have the same problem
i do have thyroid test and the result was normal
please help

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: heat in the abdomin and chest after orgasm???
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:49:47 AM »
hi everyone
iam 25 years old male

i has strange thing that happen to me after orgasm which is heat in the abdomin and chest and very mild in the face occur after 1 hour from orgasm which is decrease after sleep but still and last for about 3 days .. it really bother me prevent me from orgasm during the day only at night to get sleep and this heating made me have little insomina ..
is it part of pois or i  have another disease
i do also have mild fatgue if i ejaculate too frqeuent about 8 time in aweek but if  2 to 3 per aweek i do not have fatigue
i do not have headache or brain fog
please help me
if anyone have the same problem
i do have thyroid test and the result was normal
please help

Most of us can't do it more than once a week without suffering all of the symptoms. But you could be just starting POIS, or it could be something else.

What is your normal orgasm frequency?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

ahmed1234

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 07:39:13 PM »
3 to 4 times per week

Hugh

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 06:57:25 PM »
Ahmed,

yes, at least one other man has a physical symptom in the abdomen a bit like yours:

right after orgasm, I have a sensation that isn't heat, but is like something is blocked--or a tube is rather full--just below my belly button.  [and fatigue for 5-10 days, some irritability or mild depression]

don't yet know what this  physical symptom is, but other symptoms make me suspect I have POIS.

less_fogged

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 07:38:28 AM »
Older topic but...

I can also confirm to include/add these symptoms during every 7 day POIS "episodes". I believe it's especially the symptom in chest that contribute and interrupts my sleep routine but also feels like it does something to my breathing when using energy. Also intensity is not necessarily always the same for me!