Author Topic: A "very easy" way to test the semen allergy theory  (Read 23252 times)

Vandemolen

Re: A "very easy" way to test the semen allergy theory
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 06:10:59 AM »
When I did the skinpr.ick test it wasn't clear what I should bring. So I took frozen semen and fresh semen to the clinic. The doctor used the fresh semen. He said that the effect of fresh semen is better. And with the injection therapy he always uses fresh semen. But in the paper of dr. Waldinger they said they used frozen semen. So I don't know if there is something to find.

At the clinic they already thought about looking at which part of the semen brings the reaction. And if they could find it they could make a pill or substance, so the POIS-patient doesn't have to ejaculate every time before the injection. But the doctor said that this kind of research is too expensive in The Netherlands. Maybe in the US they have more money.

But what I think is that the problem is not the sperm but the seed moisture. I think that is the case because a lot of POIS-patients get some POIS-symptoms after arousal. With an O. At arousal there is only seed moisture.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 06:42:29 AM »
My feeling is that it's possible at least in some cases that pressure is not even required. Let's say certain tissues are already generally inflamed from some other problem. My case is good example, but it could reflect many others. That is, that because of the circumstance of vasectomy and then reversal, anti-bodies present in the system cause damage. This was even told to me by the urologist who did the reversal. The sperm anti-bodies as a result of the vasectomy would attack the sperm in the vas and kill them "and could even damage the microsurgery that reopened the vas".

So if that area is inflamed already, it wouldn't even require pressure to find a way into the bloodstream.

There are many other possibilities that could present the same conditions. So damaged tissues, from whatever, could present conditions of inflammation which could allow for transference of material across the blood barrier, even without pressure.

I'm pretty certain though that it's not just the urethra that is the sensitive part, partly because of the wide variety of symptomatic profiles. It could be in the epididymis, the vas the prostate etc etc. So perhaps the location of the "breach" effects which actions start the process.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

b_jim

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 07:09:53 AM »
Damn, Vandermolen is right : dr Waldinger used frozen samples for study.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »
When I did the skinpr.ick test it wasn't clear what I should bring. So I took frozen semen and fresh semen to the clinic. The doctor used the fresh semen. He said that the effect of fresh semen is better. And with the injection therapy he always uses fresh semen. But in the paper of dr. Waldinger they said they used frozen semen. So I don't know if there is something to find.

At the clinic they already thought about looking at which part of the semen brings the reaction. And if they could find it they could make a pill or substance, so the POIS-patient doesn't have to ejaculate every time before the injection. But the doctor said that this kind of research is too expensive in The Netherlands. Maybe in the US they have more money.

But what I think is that the problem is not the sperm but the seed moisture. I think that is the case because a lot of POIS-patients get some POIS-symptoms after arousal. With an O. At arousal there is only seed moisture.

when you say moisture are you talking about water, or the other parts of semen that keep things lubricated so semen can come out easily.

sounds like what dr bernstein in ohio did for limejuice, it cost limejuice above a thousand imagine doing that for about ten patients on more than one occasion.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:04:52 PM by Ccconfucius »

Vandemolen

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 09:52:21 PM »
I mean the watery and sticky substance that comes at the first moment after arousal. 70 % of semen contains this moisture. Because a lot of us have POIS-symptoms just after arousal and without an O.
I think that at after arousal, without an O. there is no sperm (seed). Only the moisture. So the moisture should be one of the problems. And after O. the POIS-symptoms go very bad maybe because of the sperm. So maybe there is something in the moisture and maybe something in the sperm (seed).
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

biliboo

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 08:00:49 AM »
Why not simply placing the semen under the tongue?

b_jim

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 10:15:04 AM »
After several tests, I recommand to wash the penis and try to urinate just after ejaculation to decrease symptoms.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Slight0

• MM group
Has anyone ever tried reinjecting their own semen?
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2021, 07:37:03 PM »
Has anyone ever tried injecting their own semen back into their urethra days later?

Essentially you'd ejaculate into a sterile container. Freeze it. Wait for POIS to subside. Then warm up the frozen semen and inject it with a small syringe into the urethra ideally as deep as possible. Wait 5-10 minutes before urinating it back out.

Is there a flaw with this experiment? Would this not at least rule out a contact based/localized immune reaction theories?

mike_sweden

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2021, 05:29:57 AM »
the risk of causing an infection by contamination is likely very high

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 11:08:48 AM »
I think the pressure theory could well explain my case of POIS. Because I don't have POIS when I have NE, or when the semen is going out slowly and partially. But POIS symptoms are developed only when I have normal orgasm and semen is pushed out actively.

Victor
Same for me, if I only have a partial micro contraction orgasm by getting close to edge and the semen slightly pushing towards the tip and out of it but not activating the full orgasmic contraction I have zero POIS despite of some semen escaping but a full contraction always is guaranteed to give POIS for me

Slight0

• MM group
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2021, 10:50:49 PM »
The posters in this thread are largely off-topic; this is not a thread to discuss your specific symptoms. It seems no one in all these years has actually tried to do this obvious experiment. I'll be ordering a ureteral catheter to try this out and report results.

the risk of causing an infection by contamination is likely very high

There's nearly zero infection risk beyond that of normal intercourse. There's entire fetish sites with people sticking large objects in their urethera (called "sounding", viewer beware) and they're fine. Just wipe the catheter down with alcohol if you're worried.