Author Topic: Official Desensitization plan Begins!  (Read 213817 times)

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: Official Desensitization plan Begins!
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
How do you know liquid anti histamine doesn't exist?  ???

I have seen on internet it existed for children under 12 who cant manage to eat tablets ! so why not give it a trial?

Then, you mean, we could try to inject some liquid anti histamine thanks to a catheter?
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Vandemolen

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 05:40:57 PM »
This still sounds strange to me. Why can we get a shock? We have been exposed to our semen hundreds of times before and never gotten a shock. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice, but still it sounds strange.
There was 1 POIS-patient who had a shock after the injection. He had to go to the first aid hospital. That's the reason why the dillution was high. Now there are more patients who get the injections and no shock. That's why my route is very quick.

And semen on your body is not like in the vessels. At every  desensitization there is always a risk of a shock. That also counts for hay fever desensitization.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 05:43:52 PM »
How do you know liquid anti histamine doesn't exist?  ???

I have seen on internet it existed for children under 12 who cant manage to eat tablets ! so why not give it a trial?

Then, you mean, we could try to inject some liquid anti histamine thanks to a catheter?
I think this is another topic. But it could be that there is a liquid anithistamine. But the problem is to get it into the urethra. And if you managed the liquid will not reach the prostate. The only way to do this is through an injection. But this is not the injections I am having and where this topic is about.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »
Do you know pehaps if the two first guys completed the desensitization or  are they stil desesensitized. I would like to know how long this effect will last.

Vandemolen

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
Do you know pehaps if the two first guys completed the desensitization or  are they stil desesensitized. I would like to know how long this effect will last.
No I don't know. The paper came out in January. So I think they are at 2 years now. I think they stilll get injections, because it's 3 to 5 years.
I think you have to wait at least 10 years to know how long the effects will last. Sometimes at hay fever after a periode they have to start the desensitization again.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2011, 10:22:09 AM »
How many people are at the moment in this desensitization plan?

Vandemolen

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »
How many people are at the moment in this desensitization plan?
I don't know. I can ask the next time I go there.

Willem

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 12:24:26 PM »
Vandemolen, Are you documenting your treatment schedule and your body's response?  Will you be able to share that with us after the conclusion of the study/treatment program?  I'm currently doing sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) at home for about 3 months and would be very interested to see how my reactions at different concentrations track with SCIT.  I'm currently at 2 drops of 1:9,000 dilution.  I'll share all of my observations publicly after running the full course. 

I guess my main question is, does the body flip a switch or is the change gradual?  You mentioned that people don't normally see improvements until higher concentrations (~1:100).  It seems to me that once the immune system decides that semen is benign, improvement should be very rapid and noticeable.  Thanks.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 08:50:26 AM »
I went to Dr Goldmeier for an appointment and the Intradermal test with my own semen and it turned Positive : I got a spot of 20 mm diameter and a thickness of 5 mm !  The area around was totally red. I got it from the immunologist and he said I was definitively positive to my own semen !

Even the skin prick test was already positive and the intradermal was done with a dilution of 1/40 000
(here is the result in pictures, I do not know if we can see it well)
 :)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »
Thanks for the pix. We'll be anxious to see any follow ups.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

rock27

• NDL_Group
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
I was wondering about doing intradermal test again after desensitization. When the red spot is smaller than the intradermal test before desensitization, it is scientific proof.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2011, 09:00:04 PM »
i think that is how allergist determine next concentration to give patients, and wheter desensitization is working. people like vandemolen will have confirmed that by now since he is rapidly increasing his concentration without much discomfort.

johan

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »
Fresh semen is much better for the desensitization. That's what the doctor said. For me it would be easier if they used frozen semen. Then I only had to produce it twice a year. My next appointment is about 5 weeks. The big red spot is very clear.

Waldinger used frozen and defrosted semen for the skin test. Could the use of a fresh sample instead affect the result in your opinion? I guess that in any case it wouldn't show a weaker reaction. (I don't have a freezer at present.)

Thanks,
Johan

Ccconfucius

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2011, 12:19:54 PM »
Fresh semen is much better for the desensitization. That's what the doctor said. For me it would be easier if they used frozen semen. Then I only had to produce it twice a year. My next appointment is about 5 weeks. The big red spot is very clear.

Waldinger used frozen and defrosted semen for the skin test. Could the use of a fresh sample instead affect the result in your opinion? I guess that in any case it wouldn't show a weaker reaction. (I don't have a freezer at present.)

Thanks,
Johan

I did my test with fresh semen, and got a reaction, if you only have the option of fresh semen,  you are fine. 

Ccconfucius

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
I got my first shot of desalinization today at 1;40000, i was already in pois.   I didn't get the arm pain vandemolen got may the concentration is to low.
I will be going to his office every week for my shots and probably going to up it to two times a week ( he said that will be faster).   He is going to be using frozen instead of fresh.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 03:59:52 AM »
You are by Dr Waldinger?

Ccconfucius

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »
I found  someone in the US willing to do it.

Vandemolen

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 05:32:12 PM »
I am back at the turn of the tide. I come with good news.

Desensitization plan works for me. I have 40-50% less symptoms. I used to have 4 days of POIS. Now it is 2 days. And sometimes only 1 day. I began with a dillution of 1/10.000. Then 1/1000, 1/200, 1/70, 1/50, 1/30, 1/15. And today it was 1/5. The good news is that the max was 1/20. Now there was a meeting with allergists in The Netherlands. They said the dillution can be lower. Now the max is 1/2. Almost pure semen. When I went from 1/50 to 1/30 I had pain in my arms for 6 weeks. And I had a red mark on my arm and under my armpit. I thought it was blood-poisoning, because at another hospital an intern took some blood from my arm and she couldn't do it with 1 shot. But the doctor said this was just the reaction of the desensitization. Last time I had no reaction at all from the injection, no little red mark. So that's why today we went to 1/5. And today my arm really hurts again. :(

The other good news is that the Dutch health insurance are willing to pay for their clients. So that's why a few allergists are willing to do the desensitization. Next week there will be a test of 2 patients of 2 different allergists at the clinic where I go. So hopefully all the POIS-patients in The Netherlands can be helped in 2012 immediately!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:20:35 PM by Vandemolen »

b_jim

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2011, 03:23:51 AM »
Here the plans :

« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:30:16 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

rock27

• NDL_Group
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
Great news Van!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:57:40 PM by rock27 »