Poll

How long after O your symptoms peak ?(when are they the worst)

After 20-60 minutes
3 (11.1%)
The day after O
10 (37%)
2 days after
12 (44.4%)
Later than 2 days after O
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: POIS symtoms curve  (Read 3563 times)

LAPOISSE

POIS symtoms curve
« on: July 03, 2013, 06:22:41 AM »
I thing is really important to know that in order to define what POIS is

Mine start sometimes 20 minutes after O, sometimes the days after but most of the time, they peak at day 3

Chris

Re: POIS symtoms curve
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
My symptoms are at their peak after 2 days at least..Not that in the first 2 i dont have but they are not as severe as the days that follow next..This peak lasts for 4-5 days and finally maybe at day 9 or 10 i start to improve..So for me POIS is at its high after 2 days from O..

LAPOISSE

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
There is 850 persons here...I guess, it's the kind of information researchers will need to understand mecanism of POIS

Please guys, answer as much polls as possible

Chris

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 05:33:26 AM »
Yes this is sad.It seems that from all this number only the 10 % of is active.Maybe most of them arent POIS sufferers cant tell for sure.But we should provide data,success or fail treatments,experiences constantly but with caution.You never know your experience might help an other member or the research.Thats why we need to share to each other.I have been helped a lot of times from other members experiences and suggestions to deal with some of my POIS aspects and i get really happy and take courage when i see some of the forums members and the administrators doing work that helps our community in any way.So i believe its important to help and support each other just like a big family.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
Also, I want to indicate, that although we don't know who or what is being considered for the grant, that we have attracted some excellent options, known (I don't even known if that means "by us") and highly qualified.

We are heading toward the identification of a unique cause, even though to date the treatments and symptomology have been diverse.

I wish I knew and could say more.... but as November rolls around it should become clearer.

Unfortunately more than that can't be divulged, even to "insiders". They won´t tell us any more!! :(

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!