Author Topic: My POIS seems to be cured now that I'm tackling my UARS  (Read 24276 times)

Didi2

Re: My POIS seems to be cured now that I'm tackling my UARS
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2023, 12:29:14 AM »
I had a septoplasty and turbinectomy many years ago. I currently have pretty bad CFS and POIS. Not sure that means anything, just a data point.

My boyfriend poiser, has problems with breathing. With or with out pois. He says "he feels bloked breathing" Maybe there is a conexion But I do not know if it is a consecuence of pois or something else

Robson

Re: My POIS seems to be cured now that I'm tackling my UARS
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2023, 08:01:42 AM »
I don't know if it's the popular spongy meat and deviated septum you're talking about, but I want to say that I remembered that long before the Poison symptoms appeared, I also had to have a medical evaluation, as I was very short of breath before sleeping and changed the letter "b" to "p" when speaking.
However, when I did the evaluation, before the surgery, the doctor told me that I had nothing and that it was not necessary to do the same.
After approximately 4 years without gluten and treating anxiety, today I have no symptoms of shortness of breath. Even after the O!