Author Topic: How did POIS start for those who got it in adulthood(not in puberty) ?  (Read 17391 times)

Chris

I suppose that people who got POIS after puberty had a normal teenage years and function good and could have orgasms without any symptoms,without POIS generally..Can anyone remember how POIS started on them..When did POIS started to occur and what's the reason (anything strange or unusual that preceded before symptoms started to appear)..I 'm curious to know and who knows this might help us in the future..So please try to remember, i think its worth it..I have tried many times but as long as i remember i had POIS since i got in puberty..But someone who got POIS in adulthood surely must remember when this syndrome started in his life and if you think hard you may find what cause it,what was the trigger.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:17:09 PM by Chris18 »

Stef

Chris 18,

This is just about one of the best questions about POIS that I've seen!  Good for you for asking it!!

There are at least three forum members who I'm aware of who developed POIS in adulthood.  One had undergone a vasectomy reversal, the other had undergone some type of penile enlargement (I think!) procedure. Either way, it was after both had undergone a surgical procedure involving the genital tract.

Another forum member had developed a thyroid condition -- I think it was hyperthyroidism -- and required medication to destroy part of his thyroid.  He was a young adult at the time, past puberty.

They can come forward and speak for themselves, and I hope they will (they already have spoken about this in the past).

I think this is a very important question -- one that could help move research on POIS faster, giving some direction to researchers who are viewing this forum. It would also provide NORD's Medical Advisory Committee with some solid information about possible causes of POIS (there may be more than one, exact cause). They will be determining who the award recipient is for this group's research grant, and I am certain that this  information could be quite helpful!

Stef

Chris

Thanks Stef for refering some,its obvious that this cases have a very common clue..But we need to hear from more if there exists and if there is anyone else who got POIS in their adulthood they should tell us when they started to feel the symptoms after ejaculation and what preceded before..anything strange or unusual..POIS sufferers and not only, must be a little detective in theirselves, a little scientist, a little observant and think what might cause them the problem that they are facing..Starting with assumptions and logically thoughts we may find a conclusion..

Going less Crazy

I was normal for years and developed POIS when I was about 17-18 years old.  I could have sex before that, sometimes up to 7 times a day lol and be fine.  I am 22 now and cannot have sex once without the dreaded POIS.  The only thing that I remember doing differently was that I started to drink coffee, getting hyper and unable to control myself.  I was an avid gamer, getting adrenaline spikes, etc., also very outgoing.  I also remember going camping that summer, which made me think maybe I was bit by a tick and developed some kind of disease that caused POIS, but now I am almost convinced it is just some auto-immune disease having to do with my own body.  Why would a disease react to your own orgasm/stimulation?  After about a year of just drinking one cup of coffee every morning I noticed POIS.  So I stopped drinking coffee but the POIS has remained ever since.  So I think that it was possibly an overload of stress due to coffee that caused my body to possibly attack itself upon orgasm... But yet I'm not completely sure.  I remember one day when I was sitting on my chair after school and felt so mentally overwhelmed (maybe I am extremely sensitive to coffee/caffeine), and I felt something "come in" to my head, like some kind of chemical.  I think maybe it was my body mistakenly reacting to my orgasm instead of the caffeine, but I still have no idea.  After that, POIS developed.

I used to be a very calm kid before drinking coffee and developing POIS, but I'm not sure if it was coffee that caused it all.  It could be a gene that expressed itself after puberty, but again I am not sure.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:32:11 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

nenexx

Sorry for off topic - But how old are guys generally with this? Maybe someone could PM me :)

Chris

Going less crazy,
My life was very similar like yours..Coffee was a part of me too but i dont think it has any relation to coffee..The whole world drinks coffee ! I dont know i have this feeling that something outside us cause this problem..I dont believe that we were borned with this..Maybe i'm wrong but who knows..I didnt use to look after myself..I used to smoke,have a bad way of living,bad food,drinking alcohol..Doing stuff that are very harmful to my body..Maybe i caused this problem to me due to my bad way of living or maybe not..I dont know..Hope i get an answer to this...I have a lot of qualms about my past...

Daveman

• Administrator
Sorry for off topic - But how old are guys generally with this? Maybe someone could PM me :)

The stats of a survey we did show people of all ages, but with a slightly higher density in the range from puberty to 40.

About half have had it since puberty.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

edhawk10

Im very much interested in this as it can give us some idea on where to look deeper. I already posted a bit about me but mine started roughly 5 years ago(i am 32 now). I worked at a coffee shop for years and was fairly active as well. Had stress for most of my life but nothing i couldn't handle. The only thing i remember right before is heavy gaming, computer and tv use and being on antibiotics for about a week.

I have eczema and stomach issues as well(can't drink milk, spicy foods, white bread and few other things).

Going less Crazy

I actually feel like competitive gaming, especially games that get your adrenaline pumping are really bad for POIS.  I've actually noticed a big difference mentally between the days I do play games, and the days I don't play games.  I also forgot to mention that being the kid that I was I used to gamble a lot with friends and also online... that was another thing that got my adrenaline pumping... I was an adrenaline junkie.  I remember in the past I stopped competitive gaming for a month or two and felt completely calm.  Right now as I am in college I play games with my friends but it's strange because the days I do play games I sleep terribly, the days I don't play games I sleep much better.  This is through months and months of experimentation.  It's just when you have hours and hours of nothing to do you resort to games or whatever...  I also play basketball here but I feel like sports are a lot better for your body than video games because in sports you burn off the adrenaline much quickly, gaming just leaves adrenaline coursing throughout your whole body.  I'm going to stay away from these games for a while.

I did use to heavily game, drink coffee, and gamble back in the days that I have developed POIS.  Is it possible that this led to an imbalance in my immune system leading to POIS?  If so, how do you cure that?  Obviously a reduction of stress helps, that is why I am staying away from anything too stimulating.

Chris18, I realize the whole world drinks coffee but I believe I am extremely sensitive now, I can't drink a cup of green tea without feeling like I am not going a little nuts.

Also, I've read from some website that up to 80% of people with autoimmune diseases described an emotional overload of stress at the time of their disease development.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18190880

You know, maybe this disease wasn't documented in the past because people weren't stressing themselves out with these competitive games, coffee, gambling, etc.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:38:00 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Chris

My past as i said in an other topic was full of video games too..But i used play sports simultaneously and going out for walks..When coffee came to my life i didnt play games so much..I was surfing on the internet at noon and going out at nights(smoking cigarettes all day :-P)..POIS wasnt so bad for me until i stopped smoking and drinking coffee and have a bad way of living generally..When i quited all these then POIS became worse and thats the strangest thing..Now, i am doing a lot of exercise and i dont have stress or be anxious just be a lot of nervous(symptom by POIS),i also dont drink coffee but sometimes when i have headaches i drink a cup of tea at home and relax..As for the past i believe they had more stressing times than we do..They had wars,fights,deaths,diseases all these bad stuff..It wasnt reported because POIS sufferers just couldnt..They believed that, that was theirselves and not a rare disease..That was the same i believed too..That i was borned weak,with problems communicating and all these POIS symptoms..Even if they did started to realise sth noone would believe them..Because noone knew about POIS since the last decade!They might call them crazy or nuts i dont know..And then eventually POIS sufferers gave up and lived a life like hell.AS WE ARE ALL LIVING NOW...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:49:20 AM by Chris18 »

FornicationDENIED

I dont quite remember but after a desensitization from many allergen I developed asthma and over time many autoimmune disorders like Crohn . I am 17 now, got this around 14 to 15 years old, and worsened with Crohn disease.

Going less Crazy

I forgot to say that I developed POIS shortly after receiving a vaccine for Tuberculosis.  The one that bubbles up on your skin to let doctors see if you have a reaction.  Anybody else relate?  Or is it just a coincidence.  I also think I've read somewhere that vaccines can trigger an auto-immune problem.

poisioq

I had it when I was 18. But a very mild form of my pois started when I was 16. Then it became as it is now when I was 24. Maybe the vaccine aggravated the situation

Chris

Poisioq your case is very similar to me..I am not saying i didnt have POIS..I had but not so intense..The intesnity became bigger after the age of 17..

poiseidon

I had it when I was 18. But a very mild form of my pois started when I was 16. Then it became as it is now when I was 24. Maybe the vaccine aggravated the situation

Even atibiotics could trigger it.
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

poisioq

Even atibiotics could trigger it.

actually I've also been taking antibiotics for a suspected prostatitis.
I don't know exactly which one, but some external factor have missed up my system.
pheraps when I still was a fetus

yasienhossam

[Posted by new forum member, "yasienhossam", representing medical researchers who sign this posted letter. Emailed Letter addressed to Dr. Marcel Waldinger]  

Dear Prof Waldinger,

It has given us great honor when the editors of F1000 Research had told us that you will be one of the reviewers of our paper but we were astonished when we read your response which  said that you refused  our work that was accepted (with reservation) by the other 3 referees.  We think and feel that it was not fair enough.
 Actually we respect your own opinion but we are surprised!; how it comes to reject a case report of POIS (the rare disease) and say that you encourage publication in that topic?!. Is it related to  what you think that; the idea of atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS  is yours and not ours ?!.  We think that this is not true. This is because we discovered our case by the end of 2009 and at that time you have only one publication in 2002- in which you didn't refer at all to atopy. We have found that our patient is atopic and in addition to the cognitive  and body pains he feels post orgasmic; his atopy flares  up  eye irritation with severe body itching. By December 2009 and after preparing the report and before its publication we sent you 3 e-mails with about one week intervals,  by the full length paper to ask you your experience as the only reporter of this syndrome - at that time -  but sadly enough we didn't receive any reply.  Please, return back to your archive. Moreover;  in 2010; we shared the ISSM forum by this case report  also before you mention at all any relation of POIS to atopy -  you mentioned it only in your publication at 2011 -  and many of our colleagues who are ISSM members  shared by comments and discussion ; we remember that one of them was Prof. David Goldmeier. Please go back to the ISSM Forum 2010. This case report was presented  as a poster in the 20th World Congress for Sexual Health, held in June 12- 16, 2011, Glasgow, UK  , and published in its  proceedings . For the before mentioned reasons we think that; it is ours and not yours that; atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS and we must ask about and check for it in any of POIS cases.
Our Dear Dr  Waldinger, in your reply one of the reasons for which you refused our case report -as you stated - is that we mentioned that; NSAIDs, tramadol and SSRIs may help and you didn't find any response to these drugs. We want to remind you that this is not our findings  but the references mentioned and our patient didn?t get any benefit from trying these drugs;  please you can read our case report again !.
What we feel very important and we want to discuss is the skin prick test as a diagnostic test for allergy. Do you think that it is a reliable one in this regard?  is it  enough to reach the final conclusion that POIS patients are allergic to their own semen and that this is the cause of POIS?. Basically; we know -  and it is scientifically proved -  that this test  has many false positive and negative results. Moreover; we as andrologists ; knew - and it is scientifically proved as well that; our semen is foreign for our body and our  immune system.  Immunologic tolerance to it  is not present as it formed only after our puberty where the immune system didn't identify it in utero. For this reason our God totally separated it from our immune system by what is well known now as the very competent Blood  Testis barrier that is formed by the highly efficient Sertoli Sertoli cell junctional complex.  It is not - as you mentioned on you tube - a hypothetical membrane. Only in certain known pathologic conditions this barrier may be broken. If occurred we form auto-antibodies against our semen. So; when we inject our own semen intradermaly we will react positively to it  as it is a foreign antigen for us. Please try to apply this very simple prick test for you and your assistants using your own semen; mostly you will get a positive reaction without having POIS. Moreover; if we suppose that;  allergy to the patient's  own semen is the cause of POIS; it was mandatory to measure serum and seminal plasma anti-sperm antibodies; IgA, IgG and IgM, to do immuno bead and MAR testing and to report on the patient's seminogram changes as in such cases ? if this is true -  POIS patients will  be mostly infertile as well. So; as you depended only upon the unreliable  skin prick test  and for the afore mentioned scientific facts,  we  - and we think that we will be shared by anyone who is interested in andrology -    think that; your conclusion is not right and we can't scientifically accept  that the cause of POIS is allergy to own semen.  
Dear Prof, we are surprised; how it comes that; only from two patients ? without placebo control ? wants us to accept that; hyposensitization using the patient's own semen is the treatment of POIS!.  Although your last two papers are published in a highly respectable journal we are sorry to say that; this is not right from the scientific facts mentioned above and they are only two patients. We think that; any benefit  if any is not more than placebo.

Thanks,   
Prof. Dr Abdalla attia & Dr  Hossam Yasien
Andrology Unit,
Faculty of Medicine,
Minoufiya University,
Egypt

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

yasienhossam, thank you for your excellent questioning!

I hope Waldinger will respond.

Best regards,
Demo

ps - contact info

Prof. dr. Marcel D. Waldinger
dr.m.d.waldinger@gmail.com

[The above was edited from the original below. Edits mostly include  "?" for ' and in some cases ? were removed. My apology if I inadvertently altered any original meaning by the author - demo]

Dear Prof Waldinger,
It has given us great honor when the editors of F1000 Research had told us that you will be one of the reviewers of our paper but we were astonished when we read your response which  said that you refused  our work that was accepted (with reservation) by the other 3 refrees.  We think and feel that it was not fare enough.
 Actually we respect your own opinion but we are surprised!; how it comes to reject a case report of POIS (the rare disease) and say that you encourage publication in that topic?!. Is it related to  what you think that; the idea of atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS  is yours and not ours ?!.  We think that this is not true. This is because we discovered our case by the end of 2009 and at that time you have only one publication ?  2002- in which you didn?t refer at all to atopy. We have found that our patient is atopic and in addition to the cognitive  and body pains he feels post orgasmic; his atopy flares  up  ?  eye irritation with severe body itching. By December 2009 and after preparing the report and before its publication we send you 3 e-mails with about one week intervals,  by the full length paper to ask you your experience? as the only reporter of this syndrome - at that time -  but sadly enough we didn?t receive any reply.  Please, return back to your archive. Moreover;  in 2010; we shared the ISSM forum by this case report ? also before you mention at all any relation of POIS to atopy -  you mentioned it only in your publication at 2011 -  and many of our colleagues who are ISSM members  shared by comments and discussion ; we remember that one of them was Prof. David Goldmeier. Please go back to the ISSM Forum 2010. This case report was presented  as a poster in the 20th World Congress for Sexual Health, held in June 12- 16, 2011, Glasgow, UK  , and published in its  proceedings . For the before mentioned reasons we think that; it is ours and not yours that; atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS and we must ask about and check for it in any of POIS cases.
Our Dear Dr  Waldinger, in your reply one of the reasons for which you refused our case report -as you stated - is that we mentioned that; NSAIDs, tramadol and SSRIs may help and you didn?t find any response to these drugs. We want to remind you that this is not our findings  but the references mentioned and our patient didn?t get any benefit from trying these drugs;  please you can read our case report again !.
What we feel very important and we want to discuss is the skin prick test as a diagnostic test for allergy. Do you think that it is a reliable one in this regard?  is it  enough to reach the final conclusion that POIS patients are allergic to their own semen and that this is the cause of POIS?. Basically; we know -  and it is scientifically proved -  that this test  has many false positive and negative results. Moreover; we as andrologists ; knew - and it is scientifically proved as well ?that; our semen is foreign for our body and our  immune system.  Immunologic tolerance to it  is not present as it formed only after our puberty where the immune system didn?t identify it in utero. For this reason our God totally separated it from our immune system by what is well known now as the very competent Blood ? Testis barrier that is formed by the highly efficient Sertoli ? Sertoli cell junctional complex.  It is not - as you mentioned on you tube - a hypothetical membrane. Only in certain known pathologic conditions this barrier may be broken. If occurred we form auto-antibodies against our semen. So; when we inject our own semen intradermaly we will react positively to it  as it is a foreign antigen for us. Please try to apply this very simple prick test for you and your assistants using your own semen; mostly you will get a positive reaction without having POIS. Moreover; if we suppose that;  allergy to the patient?s  own semen is the cause of POIS; it was mandatory to measure serum and seminal plasma anti-sperm antibodies; IgA, IgG and IgM, to do immuno bead and MAR testing and to report on the patint?s seminogram changes as in such cases ? if this is true -  POIS patients will  be mostly infertile as well. So; as you depended only upon the unreliable  skin prick test  and for the afore mentioned scientific facts,  we  - and we think that we will be shared by anyone who is interested in andrology -    think that; your conclusion is not right and we can?t scientifically accept  that the cause of POIS is allergy to own semen.  
Dear Prof, we are surprised; how it comes that; only from two patients ? without placebo control ? wants us to accept that; hyposensitization using the patient?s own semen is the treatment of POIS?!.  Although your last two papers are published in a highly respectable journal we are sorry to say that; this is not right from the scientific facts mentioned above and they are only two patients. We think that; any benefit ? if any ? is not more than placebo.

Thanks,   
Andrology Unit,
Faculty of Medicine,
Minoufiya University,
Egypt
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:18:28 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
[Posted by new forum member, "yasienhossam", representing medical researchers who sign this posted letter. Posted Letter addressed to Dr. Marcel Waldinger]

Dear Prof Waldinger,

It has given us great honor when the editors of F1000 Research had told us that you will be one of the reviewers of our paper but we were astonished when we read your response which  said that you refused  our work that was accepted (with reservation) by the other 3 referees.  We think and feel that it was not fair enough.
 Actually we respect your own opinion but we are surprised!; how it comes to reject a case report of POIS (the rare disease) and say that you encourage publication in that topic?!. Is it related to  what you think that; the idea of atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS  is yours and not ours ?!.  We think that this is not true. This is because we discovered our case by the end of 2009 and at that time you have only one publication in 2002- in which you didn't refer at all to atopy. We have found that our patient is atopic and in addition to the cognitive  and body pains he feels post orgasmic; his atopy flares  up  eye irritation with severe body itching. By December 2009 and after preparing the report and before its publication we sent you 3 e-mails with about one week intervals,  by the full length paper to ask you your experience as the only reporter of this syndrome - at that time -  but sadly enough we didn't receive any reply.  Please, return back to your archive. Moreover;  in 2010; we shared the ISSM forum by this case report  also before you mention at all any relation of POIS to atopy -  you mentioned it only in your publication at 2011 -  and many of our colleagues who are ISSM members  shared by comments and discussion ; we remember that one of them was Prof. David Goldmeier. Please go back to the ISSM Forum 2010. This case report was presented  as a poster in the 20th World Congress for Sexual Health, held in June 12- 16, 2011, Glasgow, UK  , and published in its  proceedings . For the before mentioned reasons we think that; it is ours and not yours that; atopy may be a precipitating factor for POIS and we must ask about and check for it in any of POIS cases.
Our Dear Dr  Waldinger, in your reply one of the reasons for which you refused our case report -as you stated - is that we mentioned that; NSAIDs, tramadol and SSRIs may help and you didn't find any response to these drugs. We want to remind you that this is not our findings  but the references mentioned and our patient didn?t get any benefit from trying these drugs;  please you can read our case report again !.
What we feel very important and we want to discuss is the skin prick test as a diagnostic test for allergy. Do you think that it is a reliable one in this regard?  is it  enough to reach the final conclusion that POIS patients are allergic to their own semen and that this is the cause of POIS?. Basically; we know -  and it is scientifically proved -  that this test  has many false positive and negative results. Moreover; we as andrologists ; knew - and it is scientifically proved as well that; our semen is foreign for our body and our  immune system.  Immunologic tolerance to it  is not present as it formed only after our puberty where the immune system didn't identify it in utero. For this reason our God totally separated it from our immune system by what is well known now as the very competent Blood  Testis barrier that is formed by the highly efficient Sertoli Sertoli cell junctional complex.  It is not - as you mentioned on you tube - a hypothetical membrane. Only in certain known pathologic conditions this barrier may be broken. If occurred we form auto-antibodies against our semen. So; when we inject our own semen intradermaly we will react positively to it  as it is a foreign antigen for us. Please try to apply this very simple prick test for you and your assistants using your own semen; mostly you will get a positive reaction without having POIS. Moreover; if we suppose that;  allergy to the patient's  own semen is the cause of POIS; it was mandatory to measure serum and seminal plasma anti-sperm antibodies; IgA, IgG and IgM, to do immuno bead and MAR testing and to report on the patient's seminogram changes as in such cases ? if this is true -  POIS patients will  be mostly infertile as well. So; as you depended only upon the unreliable  skin prick test  and for the afore mentioned scientific facts,  we  - and we think that we will be shared by anyone who is interested in andrology -    think that; your conclusion is not right and we can't scientifically accept  that the cause of POIS is allergy to own semen.  
Dear Prof, we are surprised; how it comes that; only from two patients ? without placebo control ? wants us to accept that; hyposensitization using the patient's own semen is the treatment of POIS!.  Although your last two papers are published in a highly respectable journal we are sorry to say that; this is not right from the scientific facts mentioned above and they are only two patients. We think that; any benefit  if any is not more than placebo.

Thanks,   
Andrology Unit,
Faculty of Medicine,
Minoufiya University,
Egypt

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

yasienhossam, thank you for your excellent questioning!

I hope Waldinger will respond.

Best regards,
Demo

ps - contact info

Prof. dr. Marcel D. Waldinger
dr.m.d.waldinger@gmail.com

Dear Drs. Attia and Yasein,

I was just advised by demografx of your post.

Please apply for the POIS grant!!!  We'll give you an extension on the deadline.

Here's a link to the application:   http://tinyurl.com/bwhbn5k

FYI, we did send Dr. Attia the POIS RFP when it was first posted, because we had seen Dr. Attia's poster presentation from a conference that took place about one or two years ago.  Perhaps we had an incorrect email address for Dr. Attia.

Stefanie Putkowski, RN
NORD Research Program Administrator
research@rarediseases.org
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:15:24 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
This is the article that was NOT approved l (it was rejected by Waldinger, according to the letter from Egypt:
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-113/v1

My opinion: it was a hurtful, unnecessary, competitive slam by W!
approved [ it was actually rejected! by Waldinger, according to the letter from Egypt:
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-113/v1
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:28:19 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Nas.Car

Re: How did POIS start for those who got it in adulthood(not in puberty) ?
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm 35 years old and my pois began less than a year.
It started when I tried to cure prostatitis that brought me problems for years and no one could tell what it was, with great depression on my part. I have been prescribed many antibiotics and other drugs that have ruined my intestines. At that time I also developed a terror to the act of masturbation, because I had to ejaculate inside a jar for spermioculture and then for fear of damaging even the prostate. After a short time, I began to lose semen, normally even sitting down. From that point, I began to have flu-like symptoms the day after ejaculation.
So, to summarize, in my case, the factors are possible:
Super Stress and Nervousness
antibiotics
Fear in the sexual

P.S. as I had never taken care of this little infection probably from a young age, when antibiotics have cleaned my semen, they have been able to change the its composition, causing him to be foreign to the body today .... but it's just a guess.
The doctors do not understand anything about this, figured if I can find out.
Greetings to all!