Author Topic: MELDONIUM  (Read 1007 times)

less_fogged

MELDONIUM
« on: March 13, 2024, 08:29:28 AM »
I can not say or confirm that Meldonium would help with all POIS symptoms but I wonder if it could at least play a positive role in our energy level or even more! I thought this product might be worth looking into, as I don't see it as ever been discussed on the forum. Athletes are known to have used this for doping in the past and is now considered illegal for use with professional sporting, but can still be used medically.

MELDONIUM may be used to treat coronary artery disease. These heart problems may sometimes lead to ischemia, a condition where too little blood flows to the organs in the body, especially the heart. Because this drug is thought to expand the arteries, it helps to increase the blood flow as well as increase the flow of oxygen throughout the body. Meldonium has also been found to induce anticonvulsant and antihypnotic effects involving alpha 2-adrenergic receptors, as well as nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms. This, in summary, shows that meldonium given in acute doses could be beneficial for the treatment of seizures and alcohol intoxication. It is also used in cases of cerebral ischemia, ocular ischemic syndrome and other ocular disease caused by disturbed arterial circulation and may also have some effect on decreasing the severity of withdrawal symptoms caused by the cessation of chronic alcohol use. It can also be used when there are cases of acute and chronic ischemic brain blood circulation disorders, reduced working capacity, physical and psycho-emotional overload as well as during the recovery period after cerebrovascular disorders, head injury and encephalitis.

Talk to your doctor first if you'd want to try out this product.