Author Topic: I need help I'm suffering too much idk what to do  (Read 1100 times)

COMENDATORI

I need help I'm suffering too much idk what to do
« on: May 22, 2023, 09:54:52 PM »
Title. I'm about to collapse, Idk what to do, this illness has become my prison.

I'm 24 yo guy, from Argentina (south america), and I've been suffering POIS and chronic fatigue since 12 years old, been having this feverish sick state,and tiredness since then, but recently it became worse than ever, I can't perform my normal life, my body is hiper-reactive to everything, not only after having a release or nocturnal emission, I do not masturbate ( I do nofap) that I feel destroyed, but also for example after a bowel movement, I get :

-flu like symptoms instantly
-fever
- body pain
-tremors
-sweating
-severe brain fog
- my voice changes it becomes raspy and dry
- I feel dehydrated like dry inside, my joints feel dry
-I feel like there's air in my head as well as a pressure
- I feel heavily disoriented, lost, no balance or equilibrium
-muscle pain stiffness, in my back specially
-pain when breathing in my lower back
 - teary eyes...

It's basically the same as when I relapse my nofap streak, or have a nocturnal emission, it's the same feel of POIS, also getting too much sun triggers my pois symptoms...Idk what's going on with my body, living has became too painful for me, seriously I can't perform things, I can't follow my weekly schelude, I can't live properly, I can't even do what I love which is drawing,cause I'm feeling too much pain and I'm too tired.

Obviously, I'm begging help here, after I've tried getting help from doctors, but all I got, was getting told that "It's all psychological bro" "you're just too stressed" "you're too nervous" "take luvoxamine and youll be fine" "take clonazepam"

and such things, I've been from your average joe clinic doctors to hematologists, to endocrynologists, to dermatologists to psyquiatrists and the list goes on, I've probably visited 50 doctors in these last 6 months... and they all to some point agreed it's phsycological...I think they're wrong, It's this damned hiperreactive organism that make my life so miserable, what makes me sad, not the other way around... the doctors always try to make my problem fit their solutions...it should be the other way around as well, they should adapt to my problem, and investigate more...

and when It comes to supplement a week ago I bought a taurine pills bottle from "Life extension" brand but cancelled the purchase afterwards, cause it seemed too "chemical " to me, I've heard here that taurine is good to relieve the pain... the only medicine I'm taking rn is raw garlic on mornings, it kind of helps a little bit, sometimes, but I need something more... a hematologist suggested me to take folic acid 5mg a day but it doesn't do more, I still have the body pain...guys I don't wish this to no one of you, it's hell it's literally waking up with this feel like ten thousand bruises in your flesh...the pain is surreal, yet no one understands me...

all in all thanks for reading, sorry for my english, not my main language.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 01:43:32 PM by demografx »

COMENDATORI

Re: I need help I'm suffering too much idk what to do
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 09:59:44 PM »
PD: the supplements in argentina are ultra difficult to get, because of the protectionism politics, you can't import nothing, if you do you have to wait a light year for it to come, and customs can just confiscate it, and if by any luck you get it, you have to pay lots of taxes...

there are no supplement culture here, no holistic culture, so it's not like you can get panax ginseng roots or natural stuff, I'm gonna visit some homeopathy stores tomorrow but I don't think theyll have anything...

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 08:56:03 PM »
PD: the supplements in argentina are ultra difficult to get, because of the protectionism politics, you can't import nothing, if you do you have to wait a light year for it to come, and customs can just confiscate it, and if by any luck you get it, you have to pay lots of taxes...

there are no supplement culture here, no holistic culture, so it's not like you can get panax ginseng roots or natural stuff, I'm gonna visit some homeopathy stores tomorrow but I don't think theyll have anything...
Hi Comendatori,
If you cannot have access to supplements, I suggest you try what can be found at grocery stores.  For example, you can find
- green tea ( great source of antioxidants),
- you can find garlic like you already use,
- you can add fenugreek to your garlic ( it is usually found in grocery stores, and many members have good results by combining fenugreek with garlic). 
- You can also find very useful natural compounds in the spices section:  Turmeric ( the yellow powder spice that contains curcumin - excellent for my POIS)  , and ginger, have anti-inflammatory properties
- I read you have great berries in Argentina, like Aguaymanto / Golden Berry  ( some members found them beneficial to help with their symptoms)-
-  Look also for chamomile tea , it has good antioxidants in it, like apigenin
- Eat healthy fruit and veggies: broccoli, kale, tomatoes, apples, and so on. 
- Try to eat fish that are rich in omega-3, like herring, mackerel, salmon, and sardines.   

Also, try to find vitamin D, it should be quite easy to find and not expensive,  MAny POIS sufferers felt better with it, even if not enough as a standalone to eliminate POIS  ( I personally take 2000ui a day of vitamin D3, which equal 50 mcg, and it has been very good for my overall health )

Stay away from food causing inflammation like sugar, alcohol, junk food, and the like.

All of this should help you a lot, and are as valuable as supplements.

Let me know what results you had!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 08:58:43 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 07:20:53 AM »
Have you seen a sexual medicine doctor?

COMENDATORI

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 08:05:21 AM »

Hi Comendatori,
If you cannot have access to supplements, I suggest you try what can be found at grocery stores.  For example, you can find
- you can add fenugreek to your garlic ( it is usually found in grocery stores, and many members have good results by combining fenugreek with garlic). 
- You can also find very useful natural compounds in the spices section:  Turmeric ( the yellow powder spice that contains curcumin - excellent for my POIS)  , and ginger, have anti-inflammatory properties
- I read you have great berries in Argentina, like Aguaymanto / Golden Berry  ( some members found them beneficial to help with their symptoms)-
- Try to eat fish that are rich in omega-3, like herring, mackerel, salmon, and sardines.   

Also, try to find vitamin D, it should be quite easy to find and not expensive,  MAny POIS sufferers felt better with it, even if not enough as a standalone to eliminate POIS  ( I personally take 2000ui a day of vitamin D3, which equal 50 mcg, and it has been very good for my overall health )

Stay away from food causing inflammation like sugar, alcohol, junk food, and the like.

Hi bro, thanks for answering, read it all tbh,  I'll try to get stocked with all youve just mentioned, today if possible, and see what happens.I'll keep you updated ofc

I appreciate your answer srs, ty ty

COMENDATORI

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 08:08:00 AM »
Have you seen a sexual medicine doctor?

Never been to one bro, I'll check if there's some smd's over here, ty for reaching out

John24

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2023, 03:45:33 AM »
Bro I feel you, I got the exact same here, so far supplements may boost my recovery but never did they just cure all the symptoms on the same day.

You say that there's homeopathy in your area, how about to try this homeopathic combination that a member had success with ?

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4259.0

I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens, it's better to just sit here and suffer.

gzbking

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2023, 01:33:27 PM »
i usually dont reply but i was in the same place as you a couple of months ago and my life as almost over to a point where i did not think i would recover from it ever but from gods grace some changes in my life helped me to take control of my life back, i went to see a hair doctor cause i was loosing hair because of pois and he started me on finastride and iron + vitamins and it helped me control sexual behavior and maintain nofap i have tried nofap without finastride but i always use to have nocturnal emissions even if i controlled myself but finastride helped me control it to a point where i can be on nofap easily without anxiety and no nocturnal emissions, i use to have same body pain but since i had my last pois episode few months back i think my body has now finally recovered from constant stress and started to heal and i also had a few vitamin and mineral deficiencies which i think gave me muscle pains/weakness and brain fog supplements have fixed that too so i am still dealing with pois but this has helped me a lot even i would say it saved my life not that this is a medical advice but this is my story and you should consult your doctor before making any of your own medical decisions.

i hope you make a full recovery very soon

gzbking

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2023, 01:37:52 PM »
i am going to be honest with you supplements can help a little bit but they did not work for me for a long time, eating healthy food will improve your overall health but it will not impact the effects of pois in any big manner, exercise may help a little bit in forcing your body to heal quicker, big shocks to body like dietary change, environment change doing something fun will make your recovery quicker for a while like a month or two after that it will stop working so use these as a starting point and figure out how to avoid pois episodes all together cause it can take months for your body to get fully heal mentally and physically to a point where you feel normal again.

COMENDATORI

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2023, 07:20:40 PM »

Hi Comendatori,

Brother, I've tried

-grated curcumin with pepperin and olive oil in the mornings ( but it doesn't do much stuff)
-ginger (doesn't do much)
- garlic at mornings ( since i take these other two spices I started eating garlic every 2 days)
- chamomille tea (5 grams daily)
- ive been drinking chia seeds 3 spoons in a glass of water which contains omega-3 I have understood

I also started taking a anti-histamines pills that contains chlorphenamine 2 mg and dexamethasone 0,25 mg but since I understand, I can't take them for too long, so what Im gonna do is going to an allerghist doctor to check if  I can get something similar to take on daily basis

but I swear i ve been taking 1 pill of these anti-allergic pills, and it seriously improves my fibromialgya feeling especially after bowel movements or doing physical activity, I'm not as hyper reactive as always, it improves my pain symptoms and relieves the head pressure a lot...

But still I'm tired af, on daily basis

I've heard about benfotiamine, some guy claims that cured his tiredness B1 vitamin

Here it is! Could you check this video and tell me your insight, please ? if you have time ofc : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-CzXcijTIc&t=1390s&ab_channel=EONutrition

all in all many thanks man, srs I appreciate this

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2023, 08:04:00 AM »
Hi Comendatori,
Many members here are helped with antihistamines, so you could keep it in your anit-POIS toolbox :)

I suggest you continue with the healthy food, even if you do not see changes right away.  Healthy nutrition can only help in the long run.
About Benfotiamine, it is a synthetic relative of vitamin B1(Thiamine).   We do not have the same genes and the same physiological settings in our bodies, so not everyone will react the same to one specific supplement.  You will easily see this if you browse this forum:  some members will have significant improvement with one supplement, and others will report no effect for the same supplement, or even adverse effects. So, you will have to try it for yourself.  Just do it in a safe manner.  I read that a safe dose is between 300mg to 600mg, in 2 divided doses, with a meal, see https://examine.com/supplements/benfotiamine/ for more details.  I have never used it myself but used B1 ( thiamine, and B vitamins are good for me in general, for more energy, but in the short term ( I would say, about 6 to 8 hours of effect).

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259