Author Topic: POIS, I think I am cured!  (Read 37742 times)

Daniel

POIS, I think I am cured!
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
Hey guys,

I think that I am cured. The last eight weeks I had orgasms 99% free of symptoms.

I think that I should write on this forum what I did, maybe it can help somebody. I got a lot of support from this forum, so I really hope that I can help somebody.

This winter I took vitamine B pills (B1, B6 and B12). Every day one for 3 weeks. Actually it was Sameer who recommended this. Again, Thanks Sameer! These pills made me feel much better, I felt much more clear in my head. Additionally, I took every day one fenugreek capsule.

After 3 weeks I quited with the vitamine B (you can get an overdose of B6, so I thought to take care with this) and I also quited with the fenugreek. I did not get orgasms in this period, simply because I had so much work to do at my job, I could not afford to have one.
Then, after one or one and half week I started vitamine B again, every week 2 or 3 pills. So every second day. Some weeks after that I addionally started my fenugreek again. I now take two capsules every morning after my breakfast. I was following this for about 4 or 5 weeks.

First I could get every week an orgasm without any problem. And now I can get two orgasms in two days without any problem! More orgasms induced some symptoms which disappeared during the day. But I think, I will improve more so this will also be possible in the future.
I also avoid stressful situations as much as possible, I think this is important.
My life improved a lot, having an orgasm without any problem, it is really great. I hope that everybody with this disease will be cured, because it is pretty much like hell.
Okay, if anybody has questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Daniel

Re: POIS, I think I am cured!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
By the way. Interesting to add: Now my symptoms are gone, my orgasms are unbelievably strong.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »
Very Good Daniel.

We of course have great success with vitamine B3, just before orgasm. You don't even need to take it regularly, as a matter of fact it's better not to take it regularly.

So this is interesting to see that the other B vitamines also work.

What is the dosage that you take. How much does each pill contain of each of the vitamins, B1, B6 and B12?

Does it not matter whether you take the pills before or after orgasm. It seems that they are taken independently of orgasm.

When do you take them, in the morning, at night?

Thanks for reporting and it's great to hear of another success. I too, with vitamin B3 am now POIS free.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Daniel

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 03:44:56 AM »
Hi Daveman,

Sorry for the late reply. Good to hear that you are POIS free!

To answer your questions:
-I take pills that contain all three vitamins. They contain 250 mg of B1, 250 mg of B6 and 500 microgram of B12.
-Yes, you are right, I take the pills independently of orgasm. I take them normally after my lunch or dinner.
I still feel I am not totally cured. Sometimes after an orgasm I have muscle weakness for 3 or 4 hours, and it then disappears.

I am very interested in the vitamin B3 story. I would like to ask you some questions about this.
--If you do not take your B3 before your orgasm, do you have immediately severe symptoms again?
-While you are taking B3 now, do you feel in general more healthier?

Cheers
Daniel

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 06:09:47 AM »
Hi Daveman,

Sorry for the late reply. Good to hear that you are POIS free!

-I take pills that contain all three vitamins. They contain 250 mg of B1, 250 mg of B6 and 500 microgram of B12.
-Yes, you are right, I take the pills independently of orgasm. I take them normally after my lunch or dinner.
I still feel I am not totally cured. Sometimes after an orgasm I have muscle weakness for 3 or 4 hours, and it then disappears.

I am very interested in the vitamin B3 story. I would like to ask you some questions about this.
--If you do not take your B3 before your orgasm, do you have immediately severe symptoms again?
-While you are taking B3 now, do you feel in general more healthier?

Cheers
Daniel

Yes, if you do not take the B3 before orgasm your POIS will be as strong as ever.

I feel healthier because I don't have POIS, which of course makes a big difference. Stamina, strength, all the things that are effected by POIS don't bother you now.

At first, I got a feeling of youth, of springtime, a sort of virility, but that might have been a side effect of being POIS free. I don't feel that as much now, just back to the normal pre-POIS me.

(Which some of us might not never have known)
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »
How are you going Daniel right now with this treatment?  :)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

b_jim

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 11:24:43 AM »
I have to say I'm a bit depressed and anxious (with muscles twitch, sign of lack of magnesium).
 I took a good multi-vitamin for the moment (with 100% B1, B6, B12 and other ones and especially glycerophosphat magnesium, the most important).
It helps my anxiety . (100% )
It seems much more effective than B3 alone for my Pois too.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:26:36 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 12:13:21 PM »
I have to say I'm a bit depressed and anxious (with muscles twitch, sign of lack of magnesium).
 I took a good multi-vitamin for the moment (with 100% B1, B6, B12 and other ones and especially glycerophosphat magnesium, the most important).
It helps my anxiety . (100% )
It seems much more effective than B3 alone for my Pois too.

Do you take the B Complex daily or just pre-orgasm?

What are the vitamin proportions B1, B6, B12?

b_jim

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 09:15:02 AM »
Daily. 100% for each (european values)
B1:  1.4mg
B6:  2mg
B3:  18mg
B12:  1ug
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Daniel

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 11:50:54 AM »
@habibou, I am still doing very well with the fenugreek and B vitamines. After orgasm, no POIS. Sometimes I am a little bit tired but that is not a big problem. The great thing is that the severe brainfog which I normally had, is totally gone.

As I still have some other health problems (stiff muscles, quickly tired and some others) , I would like to try B3 (niacin) in high dosage ( I mean higher than in the multi vitamines in which the B3 is between 10 and 20 mg). I live in Spain and I just cannot find them in the pharmacies. Anyone here who knows how I can get this?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
As I still have some other health problems (stiff muscles, quickly tired and some others) , I would like to try B3 (niacin) in high dosage ( I mean higher than in the multi vitamines in which the B3 is between 10 and 20 mg). I live in Spain and I just cannot find them in the pharmacies. Anyone here who knows how I can get this?

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

I did not know that you where living in Spain, Daniel. It is impossible to find them in pharmacies. Go to an herb-store (You could try in a Santiveri, they will have it for sure) .

Daniel

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 04:20:18 AM »
Thanks Observer!

I will try and find them!

-Daniel-

fsol

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 04:23:53 PM »
Daniel, thanks for the tips. Just order the nature's way niacin on ebay. It's cheap and fast. I live in Europe too and couldn't find them here either.

Daniel

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
Thanks fsol! I'll check it out.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
Hey guys,

I think that I am cured. The last eight weeks I had orgasms 99% free of symptoms.

I think that I should write on this forum what I did, maybe it can help somebody. I got a lot of support from this forum, so I really hope that I can help somebody.

This winter I took vitamine B pills (B1, B6 and B12). Every day one for 3 weeks. Actually it was Sameer who recommended this. Again, Thanks Sameer! These pills made me feel much better, I felt much more clear in my head. Additionally, I took every day one fenugreek capsule.

After 3 weeks I quited with the vitamine B (you can get an overdose of B6, so I thought to take care with this) and I also quited with the fenugreek. I did not get orgasms in this period, simply because I had so much work to do at my job, I could not afford to have one.
Then, after one or one and half week I started vitamine B again, every week 2 or 3 pills. So every second day. Some weeks after that I addionally started my fenugreek again. I now take two capsules every morning after my breakfast. I was following this for about 4 or 5 weeks.

First I could get every week an orgasm without any problem. And now I can get two orgasms in two days without any problem! More orgasms induced some symptoms which disappeared during the day. But I think, I will improve more so this will also be possible in the future.
I also avoid stressful situations as much as possible, I think this is important.
My life improved a lot, having an orgasm without any problem, it is really great. I hope that everybody with this disease will be cured, because it is pretty much like hell.
Okay, if anybody has questions, I will be happy to answer them.

i am happy that i help some one to improve his life !!!!!!!!!
add me on im sameer_affandi@yahoo.com
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

sameer7777

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
Daily. 100% for each (european values)
B1:  1.4mg
B6:  2mg
B3:  18mg
B12:  1ug

this is very low dosage , ok i give u a tip take a injection of b1,b6,b12 they came from company called merck .....
this will help u , deffinetly ..... for me b3 dosent work at all  , even i took b6 alone . the combination makes a difference ....
good luck
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

sameer7777

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
Daniel, thanks for the tips. Just order the nature's way niacin on ebay. It's cheap and fast. I live in Europe too and couldn't find them here either.

its called neurobion tablets google it , its famous company called merck ....
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

sameer7777

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

I did not know that you where living in Spain, Daniel. It is impossible to find them in pharmacies. Go to an herb-store (You could try in a Santiveri, they will have it for sure) .

its called neurobion tablets google it , its famous company called merck ....
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

Daniel

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
Thanks Sameer, I will check it out!

Daniel

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 12:03:29 PM »

I wrote this some weeks ago on this topic.

Neorobion contains: 100 mg B1, 200 mg B6 and 200 microgram B12.
So my B vitamine pills contain more than Neurobion.
By the way, my pills are from the company Almirall, the name of the tablets is Hydroxil.