Author Topic: SILODOSIN  (Read 2259 times)

Starsky

• NDL_Group
SILODOSIN
« on: July 19, 2020, 05:01:43 AM »
This weekend i did try the dry orgasm pill urorec. I took 8mg, waited 2hrs and masturbated. I had a normal orgasm but there was not a single drop, it wasnt retrogade because i checked it also. No pois afterwards. My doctor told me to take it everyday, but isnt it better to take it on demand?

cyberguy137

Re: SILODOSIN
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 08:44:23 PM »
Is it safe to take everyday long term? My doctor didn't think so.. (although I can't remember his reasoning)

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 09:21:00 AM »
This weekend i did try the dry orgasm pill urorec. I took 8mg, waited 2hrs and masturbated. I had a normal orgasm but there was not a single drop, it wasnt retrogade because i checked it also. No pois afterwards. My doctor told me to take it everyday, but isnt it better to take it on demand?

Good to see you've had some success with silodosin Starsky, well done :)

My own experience was that taking silodosin on-demand worked well for the first 1 or 2 times, but after a week or two of no ejaculation, the silodosin only partially worked. The POIS came back strongly at this point.

The silodosin worked better when taken every day,  but unfortunately it gave the side-effect of strong fatigue, which was worse than the POIS itself. It has been about 10 years since I tried it, so my memory is a little hazy.

Please keep us updated on your progress  :)

Hopeoneday

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 05:46:18 PM »
This is wery wery intresting, no eyaculation no pois.
So something is happning when glands are opened and
secrete eyaculate.
Dr-pois.

Mushnikk

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 01:58:34 AM »
This is wery wery intresting, no eyaculation no pois.
So something is happning when glands are opened and
secrete eyaculate.

Not neccessarily, look at Nanna1s theory of herpes induced pois