Author Topic: I am more stressed during the winter  (Read 4063 times)

Vandemolen

I am more stressed during the winter
« on: February 11, 2012, 08:12:35 AM »
I am more stressed during the winter. How about you? And what is the reason? Lack of vitamin D? In the last 3 years everytime I get stressed during the winter.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
Re: I am more stressed during the winter
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:29:23 PM »
yeah, i have it too. Its called seasonal affective disorder.

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:50:39 AM »
yeah, i have it too. Its called seasonal affective disorder.
Yes. I think next year I will spend my big holiday of the year during the winter in a warm country. And have a small holiday in the summer.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:02:51 PM »
Its not nesesery. Take some extra vit. D in winter. Very helpful are antidepressive lamps i bought one and it is great.

Vandemolen

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »
Its not nesesery. Take some extra vit. D in winter. Very helpful are antidepressive lamps i bought one and it is great.
I already take vitamin D during the winter. But it seems that it doesn't help. Those lamps are very expensive and I am not sure it will work.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
I already take vitamin D during the winter. But it seems that it doesn't help. Those lamps are very expensive and I am not sure it will work.

Go to one of the tanning booths, maybe a couple of times per month. It helps process the vitamine D.

Not necessary to get a tan, just absorb a few rays. You'll feel more energetic, less sluggish.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!