Author Topic: Allergies to your sperm after orgasm.  (Read 3448 times)

Amigo

Allergies to your sperm after orgasm.
« on: May 11, 2018, 01:34:49 AM »
Hello.
I had experience with my sperm. I learned to test a mini-orgasm with which a small portion of sperm is allocated and there is little pleasure. If this sperm is taken on the tongue, then there are no negative feelings. If you test an orgasm, then literally 20 seconds begin unpleasant tingling of the tongue, obviously an allergic reaction.
Tried Tavegil and the zodak, do not help.
Who has the same?

fernab

Re: Allergies to your sperm after orgasm.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 11:32:12 AM »
Hi,

I never tried to put my sperm on my tongue... An allergologist made me a prick-prick test (this is putting a simple drop of my own seminal liquid and make a slight prick on top of that drop) on my arm skin. And the test was negative. In this forum many people told me that those tests are not valid.

You mean that allergy only occurs if you are having orgasm???....

...Right now I am in the middle of an abstinence period. Trying to feel better. Maybe someone one to do this test. And tell us the result.

Amigo

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 01:03:32 PM »
I understand it does not sound very nice. But what can not you do to understand the disease ...

Yes, it is after orgasm, the allergic reaction begins! And even from the small part that was on the tongue to orgasm. That is, the sperm itself does not change its composition, but something happens in the body.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »
I’m not sure we really know it’s an allergic reaction.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 01:30:54 PM »

...Right now I am in the middle of an abstinence period.

Me, too
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 07:25:30 AM »
Hola Amigo :)

In a Chinese study on POIS, it has been demonstrated that prick tests/local inflammation response to own semen is not a specific test for POIS.  In the study, they had subject in the control group ( meaning they do not have POIS) that had a positive reaction to the prock test ( redness, etc...).  So, having this reaction to own semen cannot be linked to having POIS.  On the opposite, some subjects with POIS did not have the reaction.

So, it would be possible for a guy not having ¨POIS to have the same reaction as the one you have.  It would also be possible for a member here that has POIS to not have this reaction.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Amigo

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 12:28:39 PM »
an allergy I had in mind is not a medical term, but simply not an ordinary reaction. In general during my life, I have never experienced allergies and there is nothing to compare with, except that the kiwi fruit sometimes gives a similar reaction :)