Author Topic: Sperm allergy theory not adding up?!?!!!  (Read 2490 times)

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
Sperm allergy theory not adding up?!?!!!
« on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
There's something I can't wrap my head around about the "sperm allergy" theory. Maybe someone on here can enlighten me. Isn't sperm stored in the testes? And our testicles are attached to our body. So....why would it be that releasing sperm from our bodys would cause an allergic reaction? It doesn't make sense! If we are allergic to sperm, an orgasm should fix our "sperm allergy" because its removing sperm from our body. Did anyone else catch this?!?! Maybe we are allergic to the absence of sperm?!?!  After my testes are drained of sperm my allergic like reaction starts... I'm starting to think our bodies are allergic to the process our bodies go thru to replenish sperm. Am I explaining myself right? I hope so. What do you guys think??? Thanks....
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

b_jim

Re: Sperm allergy theory not adding up?!?!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 01:53:31 AM »
When dr Waldinger presented his theory, he said testicles may have a "special wall" avoiding the immune reaction and the Pois mechanism only start when sperm goes out.

I think we are more and more to think this theory is not correct or, at least, it can't be applied to a lot of Pois sufferers.

I'm starting to think our bodies are allergic to the process our bodies go thru to replenish sperm. Am I explaining myself right?

Yes, regeneration, reload, replenishment of .... something.

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

G-man

Re: Sperm allergy theory not adding up?!?!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 02:07:57 PM »
The "special wall" is the blood-testis barrier.