Did you feel someting happen in the neck

yes
19 (79.2%)
not at all
3 (12.5%)
i m not sure
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: let s beat the pois for 2015  (Read 15532 times)

Outsider

let s beat the pois for 2015
« on: December 30, 2014, 02:24:04 AM »
I think the real cause of the pois come from to the vagus nerve

And i think the best thing is to work together in the same way, the same direction
on the x nerve.

I had good results with anti cholinergics for a while. especially with buscopan
I had also good results with self massage on the neck and his side ( where is the x nerve)
I took a shower one night, and applyed on the vagus nerve several minutes
the results ?
 Sick, slept pretty bad, nightmare, and leg dystonia
36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

G-man

Re: let s beat the pois for 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »
My doctor told me recently that if POIS has anything to do with the parasympathetic nervous system, then it's likely the vagus nerve. And if it's the vagus nerve, it's likely due to compression at the jugular foramen. Some signs that this might be the case are if we had a difficult childbirth (if we were colic, were crying and throwing up a lot), had learning difficulties later on, are unable to sit still, and have reoccurring infections.

Outsider

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 01:24:22 AM »
Agree at 100%

i recognize theses symptomes child
now, what can we do to slow down the x nerve ?

G-man

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 12:07:58 AM »
https://atlassubluxation.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/symptoms-and-signs-of-atlas-subluxation/

Symptoms and Signs of Atlas Subluxation

Edited Feb 14 2013

Symptoms

Please be aware that the following list is a list of all possible complications and their anatomical and physiological basis and that few people with this condition will have a full hand of symptoms.

However, a proper understanding of anatomy and physiology of the upper cervical area and brainstem should be enough to make it clear that all of the symptoms listed below are predictable given a large enough subluxation.

The joint between the skull and the neck is designed for nodding movements, and it has been documented that the maximum rotation expected on turning well to the left or right is about 3-4 degrees.

The worst case I have seen was a rotatory subluxation of about 25 degrees demonstrated on a CT upper cervical spine. I was dismayed that the radiologist who reported it failed to note the abnormality. I would observe that this probably happened because such subluxations are not regarded as possible within allopathic medicine- and he was not looking for it. I did get the satisfaction of an amended report after conversation with the radiologist involved.

Most symptoms will be intermittent, and at least partially resolve when the patient is fit and active, so there will be great variability between patients. I have had experience with most of these symptoms being relieved in patients I have seen.

Physical and radiological examination will provide clear cut evidence of the existence of the condition.

Mechanical Symptoms

Headaches- often involving the base of the skull, and referring to the sides of the head and around the sinuses.
    Migraines, often with marked agitation and nausea.
    Neck pains and stiffness and difficulty finding a comfortable position on the pillow at night.
    Sometimes crackling or grating noises at the base of the skull when turning the head. Often there are associated shoulder pains, especially between the shoulder blades.
    Jaw joint pains or dysfunction. Clicking jaw.
    Chest wall pain- due to the distortion of the ribcage
    Low back pain and/or disc injuries due to abnormal posture.
    Nerve root irritations at any level.
    Pains or injuries in one hip, knee or ankle, often repeated injuries to one side of the body.
    Patients may be told they have one leg shorter than the other.

Symptoms based on nerve and blood vessel compromise.

Vagus nerve: Nausea, heartburn, irritable bowel, constipation, vasovagal (fainting/near fainting) episodes, probably infantile colic. Cough and voice problems

Internal Jugular Vein and venous drainage of the skull via the foramen magnum: tiredness, mental fogginess (often subtle and this may well contribute to the mental fogginess in ADHD, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and depression). References:

http://www.upright-health.com/

http://www.upright-health.com/vertebral-veins.html

http://www.upright-health.com/brain-cooling.html

It is of interest that current research into multiple sclerosis has raised the possibility of venous congestion of the brain having a causative role in that condition.

Dizziness- often subtle and hard to describe, and mild incoordination /clumsiness.

Note that these symptoms are likely to be related to disturbed inputs to the Vestibular/proprioceptive (balance) system caused by nerve impingements, and excess tension in some muscles and on some joints. It is likely that the actual atlas subluxation causes some brainstem injury at the time of the injury.

Tingling or burning fingers or toes- usually migratory and intermittent.

Sympathetic Nervous System:

There are multiple reasons to believe that atlas subluxations may cause sympathetic overactivation (stress response): Poor balance itself is a cause of sympathetic overactivation, also the traction on the brain stem caused by the typical head forward posture of most people with the injury activates a stress response, and there may be further impacts on sympathetic ganglia (nerve cell clusters) that lie close to the spine along the whole length of the spine.

Symptoms would include chronic anxiety and impulsiveness, fine tremor, raised heart rate

It is arguable that chronic sympathetic overactivationmay be lead to:

a)gut problems due to chronic diversion of blood flow away from the gut into the muscles which may well be contributory to peptic ulcers, food allergies ( via increased gut permeability)

b) Adrenal gland activation and chronic over production of cortisone as an expected consequence of chronic sympathetic (stress) response. Adrenal fatigue as a downstream consequence of this.

c) unstable attention- as the body is effectively being given a warning to loo for threat in the environment.

It is arguable that chronic sympathetic activation might be contributory to immune suppression, hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis, disturbed sleep and depression.

Disturbed sleep:

This is a common complication in our experience and may be contributed to by neck discomfort at night, by sympathetic over-activation, or by a number of brain stem effects caused by alteration in balance inputs into the nervous system.. In a number of patients the neck discomfort has triggered tooth grinding which has improved after treatment.

Signs

The physical signs of atlanto- occipital subluxation are straightforward, and the diagnosis can usually be confirmed without investigations.

Posture- the head is carried forwards of the shoulders. ( In healthy posture the centre of the shoulder joint is vertically directly below the ear canals).

The patient may also have a degree of hunch or a sway back.

The patient will have great difficulty straightening up to hold his head in correct position.

The front on view will often clearly indicate the problem. The head may be tilted to one side, and the neck rotated a few degrees or so off straight ahead.

The midline of the trunk may not be vertical.

One shoulder will be higher than the other.

Often the pelvis will visibly be off level as well (Usually high on the side of the low shoulder).

From the back the difference in the level of the shoulders will be more apparent, and one shoulder should be pushed out to the back. The head, shoulders, and hips may be out of alignment (viewed from above).

The neck will almost always be tender just below the ears and behind the jaw. It may be possible to feel that the neck bone is closer to the jaw on one side than the other. Postural issues, muscle spasm, or a “bull neck” can make this sign difficult to identify. However the joint between the atlas and the skull is not one at which rotation naturally occurs (beyond about 3-4 degrees at the extremes of neck rotation) so this sign is always abnormal if found.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 12:35:00 AM »

My doctor told me recently that if POIS has anything to do with the parasympathetic nervous system, then it's likely the vagus nerve.

Good news!!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »
All sounds quite interesting.

I have chronic neck problems, and there is a dsitinct distortion of my column, which deviates forward at the base of the neck.

I work hours daily on computer.

Whenever I have POIS, for the first two days, my fingers and hands "fall asleep" from what seems like lack of circulation. But generally, like many of you I notice general swelling of soft joint tissues, just about everywhere, spine, hands, knees, hips whatever.

So I think that something casues this swelling, and then from there the nervouse system including the parasympathetic nervous system become affected.

I get symptoms like dizziness, nausia, digestion problems, and of course pains all over.

The nerves are tender, sensitive. I've felt as though there's probably less wrong with me than what I feel.

But I feel the trigger, or the root, may be auto-immune. but NOT allergy.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Stef

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 09:38:32 PM »
Now seriously -- isn't it a treat to hear from Daveman?!

(He RUNS this site -- even with weeks of silence -- and is aware of every post!)

Eugen

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 03:34:48 PM »

G-man

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 01:21:29 AM »
I saw my osteopathic doctor today, and he had a couple interesting things to say. He is perplexed as to what the root cause of POIS is. However he has been working on my neck lately and I have noticed a dramatic reduction in the severity and duration of my symptoms.

At this point I am not sure if it is the work on my neck, Moducare, or some combination of both that is causing the dramatic reduction in symptoms. But something I am doing is definitely working. My symptoms are down from 5-6 days to 2-3 days, and the severity at the moment is like I went back in time 5 years.

From what I understand so far, the brain and spinal cord are protected on the outside by this thing called dura mater. The foramen magnum, which is the hole in the base of the skull where the spinal cord passes through, is connected to the dura matter via connective tissue. Normally this connective tissue enables the spinal nerves to be somewhat elastic and stretch. The connective tissue in my neck is/was severely restricting movement, which could potentially affect all of my spinal nerves.

The other interesting point he brought up is that my sympathetic nervous system is dominant in my body. He said I might benefit from learning how to "relax", by doing things such as yoga and meditation. Since I'm sympathetically dominant, parasympathetic activity such as that caused by orgasm could cause my nervous system to "freak out" until I learn how to relax to where parasympathetic activity feels natural and calming.

Outsider

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 05:11:19 PM »
I saw my osteopathic doctor today, and he had a couple interesting things to say. He is perplexed as to what the root cause of POIS is. However he has been working on my neck lately and I have noticed a dramatic reduction in the severity and duration of my symptoms.

At this point I am not sure if it is the work on my neck, Moducare, or some combination of both that is causing the dramatic reduction in symptoms. But something I am doing is definitely working. My symptoms are down from 5-6 days to 2-3 days, and the severity at the moment is like I went back in time 5 years.

From what I understand so far, the brain and spinal cord are protected on the outside by this thing called dura mater. The foramen magnum, which is the hole in the base of the skull where the spinal cord passes through, is connected to the dura matter via connective tissue. Normally this connective tissue enables the spinal nerves to be somewhat elastic and stretch. The connective tissue in my neck is/was severely restricting movement, which could potentially affect all of my spinal nerves.

The other interesting point he brought up is that my sympathetic nervous system is dominant in my body. He said I might benefit from learning how to "relax", by doing things such as yoga and meditation. Since I'm sympathetically dominant, parasympathetic activity such as that caused by orgasm could cause my nervous system to "freak out" until I learn how to relax to where parasympathetic activity feels natural and calming.

Hi guys,

excellent work G-man !!!
My best weapon against the pois for month was self massage on the neck or near the neck and that overcame any medication
Now, with my experience for this way
sometimes a short and slow massage or relaxation still on the neck or near can be enough, not strong or hard.
Another thing, after an Orgasm and quickly after,
lying on your back, put slowly your hands behind the head or at the beginning of your neck,
and could be enough to stop the symptoms
It worked for me, for a while
it s strange it s like something wanted to start ( the symptoms) and has been stopped
and it wasn't target in the vagus nerve, but he s involved at 100%

Also there s something about the postion of my neck who is involved in my symptoms
i mean when i wear a  heavybag usually for my travels it plays on my neck position
and come my symptoms, wiithout Orgasm
and i had my symptoms like that at many times

That's why your link is interesting for me
and also Eugen, the article may explain
why we don't find anything in the blood test
cause of a local infection ....

vetrofragile79

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 09:32:34 PM »
I am using a neck warmer ( that is heated by the microwave) before O. It works like niacin , I recovered faster energy : brain fog reduced 30-40 % .

Outsider

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
I am using a neck warmer ( that is heated by the microwave) before O. It works like niacin , I recovered faster energy : brain fog reduced 30-40 % .

And this is perhaps the link with the hot shower and the results for many of us
What's your symptoms ?

G-man

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 06:05:06 PM »
It seems the reduction in my symptoms was due to consuming 5-HTP on a daily basis. I started doing this the same time I started taking Moducare. When I ran out of 5-HTP, my symptoms returned to their normal level for a couple weeks. After buying more and resuming my daily supplementation, I noticed an instant reduction in symptoms.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 06:18:19 PM »
I think If I could wear a neck massager during o it will reduce my symptoms dramatically
Take care
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Outsider

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 04:09:41 PM »
It s like the neck pb comes from the x nerve
I.don t have any results on the left side
But my symp slow down when i Apple hot water or self massage on the right side
Perhaps something is wrong only on one side of the vagus nerve
In my case the right side

Colm

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 05:57:46 PM »
Thanks for the reassurance of 5-HTP possibilities G man. I had just ordered it as an addition to my own supplements being recommended by others here and along with those suggested by a nutritionist I go to, so hopefully it will help.

It seems the reduction in my symptoms was due to consuming 5-HTP on a daily basis. I started doing this the same time I started taking Moducare. When I ran out of 5-HTP, my symptoms returned to their normal level for a couple weeks. After buying more and resuming my daily supplementation, I noticed an instant reduction in symptoms.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 08:02:46 AM »
Great to hear that
Which 5 htp should I try
Pls guide
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

poisioq

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 08:58:04 AM »
5htp didn't work for me

Outsider

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 02:35:35 PM »
Do you take anti depressants with the 5 htp ?

I m trying self massage on the vagus nerve
it helps me to slow down the symptm

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 03:12:07 PM »

I m trying self massage on the vagus nerve
it helps me to slow down the symptm

Interesting!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business