Author Topic: A life like hell with only one aim and that is to recover  (Read 2419 times)

Galalover97

A life like hell with only one aim and that is to recover
« on: October 16, 2014, 09:53:44 PM »
I am now 47 and since my 13 with my first masturbation I have this problem.
Till my 24th I thought it is normal to become totally dead after loosing sperm but then I discovered a methode to reduce my totally destruction mentally and physically by laying on the ground and put my knees and legs around my ears for 50 breathings out. It looked as if being active could bring back something of your pre ejaculation level back and also by running I noticed that you have to go through an enormous pain and non having stemina to find your own natural level again and be able to run for hours again. It always has been working hard to recover and it took for days. I could write about it.
In 2002 I found a chinese doctor who treated me for 11 years for POIS symptoms and others from the TCM position. Many times 3 times a week for 2 hours or so. This has been very helpful and perhaps he is one of the few doctors who found a methode to treat POIS symptoms. It is super that there is a POIS forum. There is a way to recover and that is the acupuncture and Chinese herbs but it is a long, long way and perseverance. The most difficult thing is to accept that you have this illness and that you have to focus how to recover as quick as possible. The way how to deal with your lost of brain, brainfog, not knowing the names of your son's friends is another thing. It all did not kill me. I kept on building me up hoping, knowing that I would find a treatment or something that would help me. My Chinese doctor has been my savior. I still know problems and my power is sometimes just appearing exchanging it for numbness and no sexual feelings but I have now a lead for recovering. Life is a hell when you think of it and see no progression. I know so well. I wish you all strength in finding your way back of who you think you are ending again on 10, 15 levels below your pre ejaculation level. If you like to react be invited. It is pain and hope and pain, not knowing. Find a good Chinese doctor. Perhaps for you he aldso find a treatment. My doctor did a lot of study in his old Chinese books. I hope you are lucky too. I look forward to meet you online and exchange because hell it has been and is sometimes. Kind regards)