Author Topic: Sucidal thoughts for me ....  (Read 2155 times)

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Sucidal thoughts for me ....
« on: October 15, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »
I have lost every thing now I can't take simple decisions ....the decisions are all financial and my kids and my family depends on me and every body think I am ok , and I don't have any disease , that's why I am thinking if I stop my self or u know what I mean people might don't expect from me and my family , and my kids and wife relations will not suffer cause of me and cause of mine hyper actions and anger actions , so please guide me , nobody is helping me here , any thing or we are brain sick people , I don't know , IN WORLD WE DONT EXISTS .....
Guys c'mon need some encouragement pls
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Sucidal thoughts for me ....
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 07:56:50 PM »
Sameer, we have ALL survived your turmoil!! Follow us!!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Rooster

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 08:10:32 PM »
sameer7777,

I suspect that you are at a low point in the POIS cycle when you think of taking your life. That is when it happens for me. It is helpful to me to know that there will be a better day, maybe next week, when I can think and act like a normal person - even if just for a span of several hours.  When you say "everybody thinks I'm ok," I need to ask:  Have you shared your illness with anyone?!?  You need to share this with someone.  It's not a monster one should take on by himself.  Remember also that new research is beginning.

About making decisions, all I can say is this.  If you must make them today - make them. Make them with the best information and intelligence you have.  Would you make better decisions if you didn't have this disease - of course.  But, we need to (and we CAN) live a life and face its challenges in our own way.

My thoughts are with you Sameer.  If I can help more, I'll keep my shaky, exhausted eyes on this board.

Nightingale

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 09:38:41 PM »
Sameer, I've known you through these forums for a long time now. I want to tell you that you are not alone with these thoughts, and I want to tell you that I am someone who spent 5 years fighting suicidal thoughts. And I won. I had to change so much in my life, but when my life was at risk I had to do it. I left university. I went to psychiatric hospitals (I can't even tell you how many times I've been to them, I spent time there healing). I made friends who REALLY accepted me, and got rid of the ones who did not! I moved many hundreds of miles to be closer to my family, because I needed their support (early on they didn't give me support, but I showed them how hard I was trying and they eventually did). I found jobs that would let me be flexible, and actually told some of my bosses that I had mental health problems! The ones that I did tell I was careful to pick, but they understood and supported me!

Surround yourself with as much strength as you can find, you can get it from some of the most surprising places!

I want you to see I am a SURVIVOR of suicidal thoughts, depression, bipolar AND schizoaffective disorder. I have to add that at my lowest point (I knew I was going to kill myself if I didn't do something soon), I chose to do electro-convulsive therapy. This saved my life. Make sure you have psychiatric help if you can get it, and if I were you, ask to do electro-convulsive therapy! I wish I did it sooner!

All the best!
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.