Author Topic: My 80% cure for POIS....  (Read 24637 times)

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
My 80% cure for POIS....
« on: September 27, 2014, 11:53:32 PM »
This is my first post, hello all...

Anyway. I have POIS. My symptoms after orgasm are; depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, unable to focus, sneezing, and I get really angry. I'm 32 years old and I've had POIs for as long as I can remember. Now to the point you all want to know. My cure for post orgasm illness. Well, about 80% cure. Right after orgasm I take, 40mg zinc gluconate, 4 Alfalfa capsules, 1 vitamin E capsule, 1 high potency vitamin C tablet, and 1 vitamin B6 capsule. Then, about 12 hours later I take another 40mg zinc and 3 more Alfalfa. And then finally, about another 24 hours later, I take another 40mg zinc and 3 more alfalfa. After taking these supplements, my POIS is almost non existing.

I think zinc is the most important thing for POIS because I read somewhere that sperm/cum is made up mostly of zinc. So when you bust a nut, your body uses up all your body's zinc to create more sperm. Thus leaving your body low on zinc. Low zinc causes your immune system to drop and a low immune system can make you sick, depressed and foggy headed...

Also, I don't know why, but Alfalfa helps a ton too. It contains a ton of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Alfalfa also make me extremely horny :) Great stuff. It also balances your bodies PH level...

Well I hope this helps someone out there...

One..

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:59:54 PM by VagSmasher »
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: My 80% cure for POIS....
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 12:16:28 AM »
Thank you, Vag !
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Prancer

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 02:30:50 AM »
Thank you so much VS! I'm definitely gonna try that out. Zinc does seem to help me. Lately I haven't been taking any zinc because I got sick several months ago from taking too much on an empty stomach. I've also heard a lot about the zinc being in sperm. Haven't tried alfalfa yet, but I will now that you mentioned it. TY!

And thanks for not requiring us to secretly contact you in order to tell us about it! :]

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 04:17:21 AM »
Thankyou
What mg of zinc tablet should I buy and what brand pls guide
And what alfalfa
Thankyou soo much I will differently buy zinc and other stuff too
Thanks
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

FloppyBanana

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 08:33:13 AM »
I tried the zinc deficiency test which you can do by dissolving zinc in water. If it tastes real bad then apparently you are not zinc deficient. I will try zinc post O and see if it helps. I think you need to be careful when you take it because it is not easily absorbed into the body.

Prancer - How much was too much?

Thanks for your sharing Vagsmasher.

FloppyB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 11:50:27 AM »
Your welcome and thanks for all of the replies. Everyone is so nice on this forum...

Yes. One very important thing when you take zinc is you MUST take it with food! If you take it on an empty stomach, it will make you throw up. Also, do not take more than 40mg of zinc in a 12 hour period. Only about 20 percent of the zinc you ingest gets absorbed into your body. And even less in some people. That's why zinc lozenges are the best way to ingest zinc. Just let them dissolve in your mouth. I also notice when I load up on zinc a few days before orgasm, that I shoot a huge load of sperm when I ejaculate. 3 times the normal load..

The Alfalfa is also just as important with the POIS cure as the zinc. If not more so. I believe every human on earth should take Alfalfa supplements everyday. If you do research, you will find that alfalfa is good for everything. It detoxifies your body. Anti cancer effects. Balances blood sugar. Lowers cholesterol. Boost testosterone and balances sex hormones(This is why I think it HELPS SO much with POIS). I load up on alfalfa before sex, and after sex...

My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
The zinc available to me is 50mg brand us nature bounty made is usa
Should I buy that !????
And there is no supplement of alfalfa available at my place
Should I do a test of zinc or should I just take it
And yes
One multivitamin also in the market called surbex z which have 25mg of zinc I have taken that before it didn't help
I also have this absorption problem vitamin B tablets make me more weak
Don't know why
Any way Thankyou
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »

And thanks for not requiring us to secretly contact you in order to tell us about it! :]

LOL   Prancer! 

Good one!
:)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »
(Vag, Prancer  & I are joking about a less-than-candid "presenter" of a new POIS treatment recently. Yours is refreshing after the cloak-and-dagger opportunist we recently encountered here :)

Prancer

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 04:37:32 PM »

60mg did it for me. Got sick & threw up. VS is right about taking it with food, and not taking too much all at once. I will also try out the lozenges VS, thanks!

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
(Vag, Prancer  & I are joking about a less-than-candid "presenter" of a new POIS treatment recently. Yours is refreshing after the cloak-and-dagger opportunist we recently encountered here :)

Lol. Thanks buddy. Yeah I know. I think that other guy that posted his " secret cure" has a hidden agenda....

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 06:38:05 PM »

60mg did it for me. Got sick & threw up. VS is right about taking it with food, and not taking too much all at once. I will also try out the lozenges VS, thanks!

Yes. When I take my 40mg zinc. I actually eat first, then take it. But I break my 40mg pill into 4 (10mg) pieces and take them 1 at a time,  20 minutes apart. The lozenges work much better, but they leave a funny after taste in your mouth.

I would like to reiterate that taking 4 alfalfa capsules right after is a big part of my "cure" too. In fact, I think the alfalfa is more important in my cure...

I hope it helps someone else out there the way it helps me...

Twp06242014

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 12:03:22 AM »
I just want to add another cautionary note about taking  Zinc supplements.

A few years ago I started regularly taking zinc, something like 15 or 20 or 25 mg daily.  I may have even taken twice this amount at times, perhaps as much as 50mg daily. 

At first i had good effects-- acne cleared up, my erections were rock hard, I felt more energy and focus, and increased appetite, and vivid sexual dreams.

However, Zinc is still a metal and your body only needs a limited amount of it.  Too much will make you ill, and possibly vomit.  Also, long term imbalances of zinc can affect other thngs in your body such as copper or other minerals or levels of nutrients.  You dont want to create other problems long-term.

After a while I also started to notice a few unusual minor effects that I believe may have been related to the Zinc.  The vivid dreams turned into nightmares occasionally, and my skin sometimes looked sickly, and my hair felt to be thinning,  I would lose appetite at times. Also it created an even worse POIS cycle where i felt even more amazing with a zinc buildup in my system, and then I felt even more "empty" during the POIS lows.

I advise to be very careful with any metal supplements.  You wouldnt eat a nickel or dime, so don't ingest too much of a mineral like Zinc either.

There are foods that are high in Zinc such as beef, nuts, salmon, etc.  Try to eat more of these foods instead of taking the supplements.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:08:18 AM by Twp06242014 »

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 08:34:43 PM »
I didn't advise taking high levels of zinc everyday. 25mg of zinc everyday is too much. Just the 2 days after orgasm. Sorry if I somehow came across to taking it everyday.

But, If one did want to take zinc everyday, it would be perfectly fine at a low dose between 4mg and 8mg. In fact, most daily multi vitamins contain between 4mg to 8mgs zinc. Yes. Again, You must take zinc with a tummy full of food or you will puke..

It is VERY important for your body to contain and consume metals like zinc, iron, copper, manganese and even monoatomic gold. Thats why if you get a cut in your mouth, the blood taste like metal.....BECAUSE IT IS.... All at the correct dosage of course. Do your research. Don't be afraid of metal/mineral supplementation.

Anyways, there are some metals you DO NOT want in your body. The two WORST metals for your body are Lead and Aluminum. Stay away from them. I don't have time to list the hundrededs of problem that lead and aluminum cause your body. And mercury is BAD too, mmm kay.

Zinc is only a part of my "cure". Not the alpha and omega. I don't want my thread to become a post about zinc.

Peace.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:41:49 PM by VagSmasher »

Prancer

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 11:32:54 PM »
Thanx VS! At the very least, I can confirm that zinc makes me remember my dreams & gives me a better sleep at night. I never take it right before bed though, because I did that before and woke up sick as hell. (By the way, same goes for niacin strangely...the tingly flush must happen when I'm awake so I don't wake up sick, but unlike the zinc, the niacin dose doesn't really matter as far as making me sick...weird I know...but I've felt VERY sick from that before.)