Author Topic: Sweat / sauna therapy  (Read 3030 times)

Twp06242014

Sweat / sauna therapy
« on: September 22, 2014, 01:55:36 AM »
hi guys,

I just wanted to report that I am starting a new experiment for myself.  For a long time I have had a hypothesis that I have a buildup of toxins in my body for a number of years now and that I do not sweat enough to release these toxins.  My hypothesis is that this has a lot of effects on my body such as depressed mood, inability to gain weight and grow much muscle, unrefreshing sleep, poor skin quality (acne sometimes), and possibly linked to POIS in some way.

I used to workout and use the treadmill to try to sweat more.  It helped a little and felt ok, but I never was able to sweat as much as I wanted to.  All it did was increase my heartrate and make me exhausted.

The residence building that I live in has a nice sauna room.  So for the coming weeks I am going to begin regularly using the sauna each day to start sweating more.

I will report my findings, if any.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Re: Sweat / sauna therapy
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:29:29 AM »
ok that's great , let me know too , if it works i can try that too .
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Going less Crazy

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »
Hey TWP I've used sauna for years and although it makes you feel better afterwards (more relaxed and what not) I don't think it is an effective cure for POIS.  Now obviously your body could take it differently but this is just my experience.  I've probably used the sauna twice a week for 3-4 months on and off and haven't noticed a difference in POIS.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

sameer7777

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 03:27:07 AM »
What about steam bath ???
The thing is which ever relax your nerves !!
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION

Twp06242014

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 01:23:26 AM »
Hey TWP I've used sauna for years and although it makes you feel better afterwards (more relaxed and what not) I don't think it is an effective cure for POIS.  Now obviously your body could take it differently but this is just my experience.  I've probably used the sauna twice a week for 3-4 months on and off and haven't noticed a difference in POIS.

Well I am still going to wait a few more weeks before posting any results but so far I have been a little disappointed since I have not seen any significant effects really, which fits with what you said.  However I am trying to go more often, like over 3 times a week.  I also want to mix the sauna therapy with exercise (gym) use as well

Twp06242014

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 02:57:40 PM »
I still need to wait longer before i can say anything definitively but i wanted to update everyone on this

I am beginning to see a few good signs from the sauna therapy

First some of my bacne (back acne) seems to be clearing up a bit.  Not 100% but it looks a little better to me. 

The heat from the sauna seems to dilate the blood vessels in the body and its supposed to push out toxins/minerals.  It could just be placebo but i do feel like I can think more clearly right afterwards and the next day too.  I think as i increase sauna usage, my ability to sweat is slowly improving.

Erections are harder, and i feel more "normal" in general and also have more real desire to go out and do stuff like date girls.  Sleep is good.

Again i need to wait longer to see exactly how it affects the POIS cycle but i am cautiously optimistic

sameer7777

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »
Great news pls keep us posted
pls don't expose me.
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION