Author Topic: Contraceptive pills for men  (Read 3824 times)

Vandemolen

Contraceptive pills for men
« on: June 07, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »
Google Translate:

Pill for men a step closer

Updated: June 5, 2011 10:06 p.m. info.

LONDON - After many years research on contraceptive pills for men - with little success, due to hormonal side effects. The new pill works as an "anti-vitamin 'and let the libido alone.

Temporarily disable the fertility in men is somewhat more difficult than in women. Instead of one ovulation per month, men produce millions of sperm cells per day to avoid.

For hormonal contraceptives this works only with relatively high doses - which may again be associated with side effects such as decreased libido.

A group of American researchers therefore decided to find another route to the so-called "spermatogenesis" temporarily interrupt.

Synthetic vitamin deficiency
Earlier research had already known that the production of sperm cells in humans and animals can end with severe vitamin A deficiency. Now is such a shortage in the western world not only very rare, it is also undesirable, because vitamin A is important for many other body functions, such as night vision.

But the vitamin appears in testes do its work through a specific receptor - a type of antenna that gives a signal as soon as vitamin A stick. And this receptor seems to play no significant role in other functions of the vitamin.

No sperm
The new pill therefore contains a substance chemically similar to the vitamin, but not the same effect. The vitamin receptor is occupied by this substance, and the production of sperm stops.

The results were published in the journal Endocrinology. According to the researchers, a low dosage already effective to prevent pregnancy. They found no adverse short term and will now see if the male pill, even after several years use poses no health risks.

Source:
http://www.nu.nl/wetenschap/2532777/pil-mannen-stap-dichterbij.html
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Contraceptive pills for men
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:25:12 PM »
Interesting. We haven't seen much to do with vitamin "A" on the forums.

It's like the vitamin A is a kind of feedback mechanism, like testosterone. Producing sperm lowers Vitamin A which casues the testes to produce sperm. When the Vit. A is back to normal, the sperm production stops....

False Vitamin A also stops sperm production.

What else do we have on vitamin "A". How does Vitamin "D" fit in?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!