Author Topic: Stomach Parasites  (Read 3873 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Stomach Parasites
« on: December 24, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »
Quote from: kurtosis  date=1324740671

That's an interesting theory. Hope to get some tests done to see vit+mineral content of my hair and urine over the next few weeks. Problem is that for the tests to be accurate I'll have to stop taking the supplements. Even then, I often wonder if these things are capable of resetting themselves. For example, did I have a susceptibility to POIS symptoms that was kick started by the chronic gastric poisoning I got when I was younger... this undoubtedly led to mineral deficiencies.
Has anyone else had serious digestive problems that began around the same time as POIS? Anything clinically diagnosed would be even better.
For example, a colonoscopy revealed I had flattened villi which wasn't explained to by my allergic reaction to gluten which was present but not particularly severe. Normally doctors attribute this finding to something like coeliac disease but the gastroenterologist said it wasn't conclusive.  Has anybody else had similar problems?

and by the way :)
Merry Christmas guys & a pre-emptive Happy New Year. Hopefully 2012 will bring lots of progress for everybody here.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

omen

Re: Stomach Parasites
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
Yes...Merry christmas to all and may this new year bring cure for POIS...

Jon

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
I have had an acid-reflex like problem since after my Pois started. Food gets stuck once every few weeks and I often have to throw it up because it is painfully stuck.
My cognitive symptoms started suddenly during an orgasm when I was 16. I then developed my POIS and cognitive/physical symptoms became very severe. Had to leave work and school. This year I had 60% success with regimen. Recently the symptoms have gotten worse again. Let's help each other.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 06:39:34 PM »
I get some colon disorder and it started same as POIS. I discovered I had an intolerance to Casein and Lactose.

I am trying to cure it with the NAET technical :
http://www.naet.fr/composite-22.htm

I need 7 sessions and I only got one for the moment!
I will try it for POIS and my semen allergy too... why not?

I did not share it with others cause it is a kind of chinese medicine and I do not know if it is effective for the moment.
However, this technic seems really interesting!  :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:45:13 PM by Habibou »
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation