Author Topic: Drugs prescribed by my Urologist  (Read 5004 times)

Suppertime

Drugs prescribed by my Urologist
« on: November 29, 2011, 01:22:55 PM »
My symptoms are
- Prostate discomfort (sometimes pain but mostly it feels a awkward)
- Anxiety attacks afterwards, which lead to Social Anxiety
- Clouded mind - I'm unable to think properly, or communicate properly (I sometimes start to slur/mumble my words)

I've been masturbating since I was roughly 13, and as far as I can remember, I've had this problem since I was 16 (am now 23) but never really pin pointed the problem to ejaculating until recently.

I started seeing a Urologist monthly 2 months ago. He first prescribed me Cipro Flaxocin, antibiotics, because he suspected I had Prostatis. He suspected it because I initially stated that I had pain in my prostate but I was unclear about it. Didn't work.

I am now on Flomax (Tamsulosin Hydrochloride) for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Symptomatic Therapy. It's supposed to relaxes the prostate, especially after ejaculation which contracts the prostate. On the side, I'm taking B Complex vitamins, which was suggested in another thread.

So far. In conjunction they work. I haven't taken them separately. I've been taking it for a week, and ejaculated twice. The first time, I had huge discomfort but the pain eventually went away the first day. Second masturbation, no POIS effects SO FAR. Will update.

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in).

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: Drugs prescribed by my Urologist
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »
Interesting ! Do you mean you have no "brain fog/clouded mind" after those 2 trials O ?? no POIS symptoms thanks to that?
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

b_jim

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 03:10:07 AM »
Very nice post. I have the same question : Is this med suppress your brain fog/cognitive  symptoms ?

Flomax (Tamsulosin Hydrochloride) :it's an alpha-blocker. Hard to understand how does it help for Pois.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
Seems like Silodosin we tried about 10 months ago ! = alpha-blocker
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
My symptoms are
- Prostate discomfort (sometimes pain but mostly it feels a awkward)
- Anxiety attacks afterwards, which lead to Social Anxiety
- Clouded mind - I'm unable to think properly, or communicate properly (I sometimes start to slur/mumble my words)

I've been masturbating since I was roughly 13, and as far as I can remember, I've had this problem since I was 16 (am now 23) but never really pin pointed the problem to ejaculating until recently.

I started seeing a Urologist monthly 2 months ago. He first prescribed me Cipro Flaxocin, antibiotics, because he suspected I had Prostatis. He suspected it because I initially stated that I had pain in my prostate but I was unclear about it. Didn't work.

I am now on Flomax (Tamsulosin Hydrochloride) for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Symptomatic Therapy. It's supposed to relaxes the prostate, especially after ejaculation which contracts the prostate. On the side, I'm taking B Complex vitamins, which was suggested in another thread.

So far. In conjunction they work. I haven't taken them separately. I've been taking it for a week, and ejaculated twice. The first time, I had huge discomfort but the pain eventually went away the first day. Second masturbation, no POIS effects SO FAR. Will update.

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in).

Your probably seeing best results from the B complex. We have found just the vitamin B3 to be almost a God send, see the XN thread.
Also the Tamsulosin is similar to something that has been tried to reduce, stop ejaculation, although not so much the "orgasm". The idea in our tests was to reduce the exposure of a potentially defective system to sprem/semen which could be causing an immune reaction in us.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!