Author Topic: Interesting things i've learned from a energy healer about my POIS  (Read 2328 times)

positive_guy

I went to one of the best energy healers in the world for my POIS two months ago. (She told me that the cause in my case to my general condition is something from previous incarnations.) Also she told me that during an "O" a lot of energies are flowing (in and out of the body as i understood it) and the energy needs to be allowed to flow back in, otherwise more energy left the body than has flowed back in. My theory is, that this flow can be blocked for example by psychological factors connected to sex.

- Also she recommended a certain supplement which contains a lot of niacin and gives you a flush pretty easily.
- Also she recommended special mineral supplements for getting overacidification handled, a lot of it.
- And she recommended probiotics for my gut health.

I'm sharing this in hopes to inspire some new thoughts and discussions.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:37:40 AM by positive_guy »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Interesting things i've learned from a energy healer about my POIS
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:01:37 AM »
She has zero proof to back up her claims. Go to a random alternative healer and they will give you similar supplements/probiotics but the story is different.

positive_guy

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:49:21 AM »
I guess the essence here is that a restricted energy flow during orgasm may be a reason for POIS symptoms.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:56:38 PM »
Yes but based on what? Useless theory, how does this help POIS patients? She just fabricates this out of thin air. What type of energy? How do you measure it? How does she know there is a restrictive energy flow?