Author Topic: The Multi Orgasmic Method (MOM): Orgasm without ejaculation  (Read 3202 times)

marrtintintin

• Following @Iwillbeatthis blue print for curin pois
The Multi Orgasmic Method (MOM): Orgasm without ejaculation
« on: March 27, 2020, 02:05:52 AM »
Does anyone want to give a try to this method (MOM) which enables you to detach orgasm from ejaculation?
Have a look at it: https://www.nateliason.com/blog/multiple-orgasms-men
It might help for those of us who are young or have girlfriends and don’t want to abstain from the pleasures of sex. I bet this method is no easy thing, hence why I am sharing the article with the method: So that we can share our experience and support each other and avoid getting stuck, and finally reach the detachment!!

I already came across Mantak Chia’s  book “The Multi-Orgasmic Man” during my first year of uni, but as the book is not very detailed on how to practise the different exercises, and despite my persistence, I didn’t reach the results it promised, and so I gave up.
But recently I’ve found out that I was doing the Kegels incorrectly! hence why I never managed to detach orgasm from ejaculation successfully —well, I did, but then I was ejaculating into the urethra, and semen was coming out when I weed (I used a bottle to see if there was semen in it).

Now, almost four years later, I’ve done a new search and came up with this extremely helpful detailed article on the multi-orgasmic method (MOM). And also, now I know how to do the Kegels properly, so why not giving this a try?!

Now, many of you might be thinking: hey, why don’t you try abstinence! Or the supplements!
Well, I’ve tried abstention many times, but at some point, you get so horny you can’t not orgasm/ejaculate. And second, I have a beautiful lovely girlfriend who I love; and with whom it is very necessary to connect (sexually). I’ve felt that the exchange of fluids is essential and keeps us synchronised/connected at a very deep level. (Sorry for the spiritual language).

WIM HOF METHOD (WHM)
Also, one month ago, I decided to get started with the Wim Hof program (which I can share with you for free if you like). And so far I’ve managed to reduce POIS to one or two days, and I am only at week 3 of the program!  (see the WHM post).
*WHM is not only about getting energy, but it’s also got a Huge curative potential for rare illnesses!! Please, do look at the post on the WHM.
*Abstinence and sexual energy have also got a huge curative potential. Look at this article: https://www.calmdownmind.com/channel-your-sexual-energy/
And also, there’s this other guy who claims that has solved POIS with a 3 year abstinence. But I don’t really trust him, he directs you to some webpage of his which looks quite weird. But who knows... here is his video https://youtu.be/t87dsMDXPZ4

Now, the problem with WHM is that the energy and stamina that you get from it come at a price, within 7 days of having had your last orgasm, you won’t be able to resist any longer. I know that through meditation, stamina/sexual energy can be circulated around the body, instead of being concentrated around your penis. But I am not in such a meditative stage yet. Any ideas on how to get there? (I bet I’ll get a lot of joke answers with this Q :) (we spiritually dead western culture peeps—I am exaggerating a bit (only))

Hence, this Orgasm detachment method seems like the perfect combination with the WHM. Let’s give it a try, together (Figuratively of course)!

We could also create a Wim Hof discussion if you like, although there is already a Reddit group for it. But we have a bigger drive! we’re the POIs peeps; hence we have so much to gain from promising methods like these. And pois is the reason i sticked to the WHM every morning. I think we can support each other on our journey.
update: I’ve created the WHM entry.

I wish you all the best, and I hope this topic gets going soon. I am already practicing the kegels

Also, I realise that with the COVID, POIS has become less critical for me, because compared to all these deaths, it becomes little. However, when I have it, it still matters; but not as much as it used to, as now it only lasts for 2 days! Thank you WHM <3
I just decided to write about these two topics so that other POISers can be freer, and more powerful. And also because I am greatful to this forum, because it has been and still is a huge source of support for me. And it would be good to explore these techniques with other (desperate ;D POISers), because I understand that most of just want to get over POIS one way or another. Here we might have a way... and a route to an amazing sex life.
Imagine that in a few months this topic is full of hot stories about how this multiorgasmic method is working for each of us. Sceptics would probably say this won’t happen, and I know it may not. But it is surely a nice journey!
(I am also happy to hear stories about ppl who have read Mantak CHia’s book And have tried the multi orgasmic route. But then I would ask them, would this article make the multiorgasmic route more achievable?).

All the best Lads and ladies (?)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:17:38 AM by marrtintintin »
Thank you community! I am no longer alone, with “unreal” symptoms.
I have hypothyroidism & constipation (toilet every 3 days or more). Worst constipations = more pois, & lots of mucus in the stools, or just mucus coming out.
Solutions: testing Urine therapy by John W. armstrong & @Iwillbeatthis

marrtintintin

Re: Orgasm without ejaculation?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:10:34 AM »
Concerns:
My concerns with this method are that even if you can detach ejaculation, you will probably get a night release soon.
But then, while the MOM might not solve the ejaculation problem completely, it does solve the problem of multiple ejaculations with my GF, which leave me dead afterwards, and which actually turns me into a fish brain and irritable person!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:36:42 AM by marrtintintin »
I have hypothyroidism & constipation (toilet every 3 days or more). Worst constipations = more pois, & lots of mucus in the stools, or just mucus coming out.

marrtintintin

Re: The Multi Orgasmic Method (MOM): Orgasm without ejaculation
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 04:33:43 PM »
To those of you who are thinking that this method is a no go for a POISer:
Just to clarify that the only reason that I was considering this method is because the WHM has allowed me to be completely out of POIS in max two days. Usually it lasts for no more than a day, and if I do the WHM after ejaculation, then POIS is very mild.

And also, while this method might bring you to ejaculate while you are perfecting it, once you have dominated the method, you will should be able to detach orgasm from ejaculation. Which means that if your body is asking you for an orgasm, with MOM you can detach it from ejaculation.
This is all in theory. My fear is that MOM will still provoke wet dreams (but also in a year time, w.dreams might also stop!). But even so, reducing ejac to a wet dream is A hell of an accomplishment! Imagine having a mega multi-orgasmic session with your lover and having only one ejac (or none)! This is a woow for me
I am going to get started with my training. Wish me good luck!

Pd: I didn’t achieve the WHM results until the 4th week of practice (and also make sure you do the breathing correctly and that you feel the tingling and all). And weirdly enough, I forgot that reducing POIS to 2 days is already a Huge improvement for me (considering it used to last for 4 days). And then I remembered that if I found something that helped me, then I should share it with the community, in the same way that others have shared their antidotes!

Thanks again
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 04:50:34 PM by marrtintintin »

Steve

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 08:54:55 AM »
Hi marrtintintin,

Thanks for sharing your inspiring thoughts.

I wonder if there are any new developments?

My related posts:

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4024.msg42767#msg42767

Regards
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 09:01:37 AM by Steve »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Physi

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 03:00:18 PM »
Hi,

I?ve been using that method very successfully.

First, I?ve used the million dollar point, described in mantak Chia?s book, the Multi Orgasmic Man. The thing is it is not very well explained, but after a few youtube tutorials I managed to do it. I?ve been 100% POIS free when doing it successfully. However, that method involves lots of tension, pressure and I struggled to do it right every time. Also, it was not ideal when having sex with my partner.

So then I?ve worked on separating orgasm from ejaculation. It was much better in terms how having sex with my partner. I still practice that and I have sex almost every day. I?ve tried my best to learn to circulate sexual energy through the body.

I?m still not able to have an orgasm as strong as when ejaculating but sex in itself has become more pleasurable and I feel good in the end (with 0% POIS as I?m not ejaculating). Also, praticing that circulates sexual energy and seems to have suppressed nocturnal emissions.

The thing is it is very badly documented and I ended up (and I?m still going) reading lots of books about tantric sex, meditation youtube tutorials, etc. It revolves around getting relaxed, be open to your partner, being close to a meditative state while having sex (being present), being connected with your partner. It also seems that doing kegels helps because it helps lasting a lot and delaying ejaculation but I don?t really use them when having sex.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 03:04:39 PM by Physi »

Physi

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 03:02:59 PM »
My fear is that MOM will still provoke wet dreams

Also marrtintintin that sentence is a bit weird  ;D  ;D