Author Topic: my blood sugar came normal so i took Cipralex !! terrible results !!  (Read 3824 times)

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
my blood sugar came normal so i took Cipralex !! terrible results !!
my God my diabetes came normal so i took the decision and thought its depression , as i am feeling all social phobia and too much stress ....
i took cipralex and my symptoms get worse , the whole day i felt nausea ...... my stomack trend to constipation , my whole body esp my head is numb , insomnia is terrible i cant sleep ..... this all i feel after O , now with out O i have more worse symptoms ..... now i have to detox the cipralax , kindly help me how to do it quick ...... i cant sleep .... GOD please help me .................
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

b_jim

Re: my blood sugar came normal so i took Cipralex !! terrible results !!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 09:43:54 AM »
You should go to your doctor and ask to reduce or stop the med. Maybe he can give you another SSRI without (or less) side effects.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Starsky

• NDL_Group
Re: my blood sugar came normal so i took Cipralex !! terrible results !!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
Go to this doctor who prescribed you this med. Its a psychiatrist? The first days after you take this med serotonin can drop making you feel worse, you have the common side effects of ssris. it should go away after a few days. Many psychiatrists prescribe for the first 2 weeks benzodiazepines.