Author Topic: Energy drink  (Read 2699 times)

udomhorn

Energy drink
« on: August 18, 2014, 02:41:35 AM »
 Energy drinks:
.Cranberries XL
.Red bull
.Royce gold
.Monster Java drink

The reasons why all of these energy drinks help POIS symptoms.

.Contains lots of sugar which help protect neurons under stress according to studies

.Riboflavin (B2) : required for a wide variety of cellular processes. It plays a key role in energy.

.Niacin or niacinamide (B3): turning carb into glucose when the sugar level are low or hypoglycemia

.Vitamin B6: turning carb into glucose, just like vitamin B3

.B12: is very important for the way body for getting energy

.Panax Ginseng: may improve cognitive performance during prolonged periods of mental activity, according to a 2005 study from the Journal of psychophamacology

.Taurine is the most abundant amino acid you have never heard of, it strength end heart muscle cells, extends their life span. And it's very helpful for those who extremely to MSG foods ( including myself )

.L-Carnitine: stimulating brain cell growth

.Guarana: is rich in caffeine, it is of interest for it's potential effects on cognition. In rats, Guarana increased memory retention and physical endurance when compare with a placebo

.Inositol choline: helps maintain the integrity of the cellular membranes and is important for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system

. Glucuronolactone: the liver uses glucose to create glucurono lactone, which inhibits the enzyme B-glucuronidea ( Metabolizes glucuronides ).

And many ingredients more in these energy drink which is very helpful for POIS symptoms.

Basically these energy drink, it's like picking up a rocket launcher and shoot to the POIS monster. ;D

It's better than drug, if we drink it in moderation :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 02:44:53 AM by Shinjiro »

drafiny

Re: Energy drink
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 05:39:07 AM »
I appreciate your posts very much. I know that is good.