Author Topic: sodium bicarbonate potassium  (Read 11730 times)

UnderstandingPois

sodium bicarbonate potassium
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:50:55 AM »
This is important to read.         so as some may know ive been pois free for years. from my simple treatment.    but taking sodium bicarbonate or potassium gave me pois symptoms big time, ughhhh felt so awfull, gave me severe fatigue , feeling of crappyness , light sensitivity ,heart palpations arythmia pounding hear , chest uncomfterblness, severe anxiety panick and a severe feeling of paranoia ,extreme brain fog, no ability to think process or consentrate, extreme iritablness, no ability to be around people or socialize, exercise intolerance, a feeling of not bieng able to relax, insomnia and non refreshing sleep, appetite changes, sex changes, like i couldent even get a erection and thats like the first for me couldent imagine sexualy, extreme sugar caffeine sensitivity. severe depression, anhedonia and not able to feel strong emotions or even cry, the world seems dull, dull feeling, no interest in anything, eye and sight changes, itchy eyes hurting eyes, easily mentaly and physically drained. hard to process understand what reading, have to reread over,only negative thoughts.fatigue or sensitivitys after eating. music is dull doesent sound good no enjoyment in it or anything really. just overall dont feel good feel overwhelmingly overwhelmed by everything, a simple thing becomes a extreme task, something ude regularly enjoy becomes something hard to do. a job. and way more physicall n phycological mental symptoms, even objects are less vivid or lack colour.    okay my treatment adderall , calcium magnesium, and used to take vit d wich helped. okay heres what happens while i combine adderall calcium magnesium, or even just adderall with sodium bicarb, or potassium, constant white chalky looking urine, it will contantly come out while on adderall and sodium-potasium each time it comes out i get some relief more and more.    and if i dont take sodium bicarb or potassium for a long time , and just take adderall. the chalky urine will come out untill it is completely out of my body. resulting in a ahhhhh relief feeling, a complete relief of all symptoms almost intantly. chalky is the reason for my pois. remember i never had pois symptoms in like forever years. so this was very obvious and literally horrible, a hopeless feeling. o yea and lightheadedness and ringing in ears symptoms go away to. also ill note that it affects sex circulation big time. by means of this, it feels like there is a block of circulation to brain by the same circulation as stimulus from sex, visualization emotional strongness of sex. example of what i mean bieng pois free,sex stimulus and pleasure from more sexual emotional , visual, attentive visualization, more vivid and realistic, by stronger feelings and emotional contact. not just sex but say, bieng pois free music sounds so good because it affects me more strongly, its more vivid real more emotional and has more of a feeling and meaning.this pois disconects me from the world. disconects me from personality and emotion needed to be attentive to the world. it cuts off reason to do anything. resulting in a complete negative outlook on life and a false diluted outlook on life. and let me tell you this, the link between sex stimuli. and emotion personality is. to have a orgasm or reach it, takes on more emotion attention, visualization, pleasure, motivation, reward, atachment, just like hard thinking and studying, to understand something u have to have a visualization, and higher thinking as to the stimuli im talking about. and so mental tiredness can easily happen. to reach orgasm takes on more stimulus than any even or thing youd do in life. i can see why pois is as a result. you need very good circulation. while having pois so much higher thinking just shuts down.        when i was trying to achieve orgasm while taking sodium bicarb potassium with adderall. this pop thrue circulation was felt, a strange feeling and when orgasm happend sperm was filled with this white chalky stuff, just like in the past when i first got relief from pois. a pop feeling in the head-brain and a instant circulation to the penis was felt also. and therafter it was so easy to get a erection and so much easier to get stronger better orgasms thrue visualization thought more ability to focus and feeling more vivid intensified orgasm. when i used to have pois i remember the more i get aroused or stimulated. the less i was able to focus think and feel. a instant shut down of the brain. i can tell you thrue different symptoms it can still be the same problem. circulation .

UnderstandingPois

Re: sodium bicarbonate potassium
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:29:44 AM »
welbutrin is another that brung on pois in the past in the same way. with same symptoms and chalky urine bieng involved . but that time it went to far . to where i was like brain dead. because it was extended release. and i was at a high dose. the amount of adderall i needed to get over that lol i was urinating chalky for days ;( horrible experience.   the light was killing me and how yucky i felt. thats on my avoid list lol.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 11:24:36 AM »
So adderall by itself or with calcium, magnesium, and vitamin d improves your symptoms and causes the chalk stuff to come out? And sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and potassium makes your symptoms worse?

My cognitive symptoms improve greatly if I take ritalin, but my physical joint pain and other pains don't.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:28:49 AM »
Dear Shinjiro, keep your calm. Pois is a maze with lots of entries and lot of exits.
I have read hundreds and hundreds of testimonies about Pois since 2000. If you search only 1 cause of all causes, you have very few chance to understand. It' s  better to make groups.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »
Look my arm :)

(link doesn't work)

I might have good reason to believe allergy to sperm is not stupid, isn't it ?

I have small muscles, not really a deep voice and slow beard growing.
I might have a good reason to believe testosterone drop is not stupid, isn"t it ?

And I agree most of what you said about anxiety, dopa et adrenal glands.
:)

So I DON'T KNOW how does it work. I'm currently testing taurine and we'll see. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:33:04 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 07:02:11 PM »
Here's short answer to your question, B_Jim.
  Testosterone levels do not decline from ejaculation or “too much masturbation”. This seems to be a myth with absolutely no scientific support.  However, there's evidence that ejaculation to the point of sexual satiation triggers multiple brain changes - including a decline in androgen receptors. and increases in estrogen receptors and dopamine-blocking! opioids in several brain regions. Full recovery takes about 15 days and is quite apart from addiction-related brain changes.!

Again:  testosterone levels and ejaculation have little correlation.  It's not low testostone that caused POIS symptoms. This POIS monster itself that caused us low testostone since our first ejaculation.  Do you understand what I am talking about?? So, who wanted a cure and eliminate all the POIS symptoms, the answer is.... Testosterone patches!! :)

And taurine is good for POIS symptoms. Basically before discovering this forum I always drank Red bull and I felt better.

Testosterone patches have worked to combat my POIS successfully for over 5 years.

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

b_jim

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 01:26:15 AM »
"This POIS monster itself that caused us low testostone since our first ejaculation"

Not for me. First symptoms starts 6-12 months after first ejaculations. First, only cognitive then "flu-like" with muscles fasciculation and late joint pains.

Some sufferers like demo got symptoms at 40-60 years when Testo decline.
Anyway I agree testosterone is not the only key.

cholesterol => Pregnonolone => DHEA => Testosterone (basic)

Supplying one part of the line must supply the whole line.
If i take exogenous testosterone it will put less pressure on other steroid hormones and maybe less work for adrenal as you said.
Maybe it's more the activity of testies and adrenals than the levels of T in blood. This point is not really studies.

Now, I agree we have scientific document showing Pois cases with NORMAL T levels....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:30:19 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois