Author Topic: Induced Retrograde Ejaculation  (Read 9766 times)

Willem

Induced Retrograde Ejaculation
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

Just throwing a crazy idea out there, but it looks like if you restrict the flow of semen to the penis, then it gets dumped in the bladder.  I've tried this (by just applying pressure) and it seems to reduce POIS, though not eliminate it.  Haven't tried it systematically however.  Has this worked for anyone else? 

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Induced Retrograde Ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
I think it's mixed...

If I force retrograde, it's MUCH worse for me. In fact I avoid anything that could reduce the flow, and even concentrate to eject as muh as possible as cleanly as possible.

I think I've heard from others that it's better with retrograde though.

Any others?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:08:34 AM by Daveman »
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
I tried Silodosin and it was the worst possible for me : longer POIS symptoms, more symptoms...
For me, it seems like the fact the semen is released inside give me an awful condition  >:(
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:09:06 PM by Habibou »
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Willem

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »
I tried Silodosin and it was the worst possible for me : longer POIS symptoms, more symptoms...
For me, it seems like the fact the semen is released inside give me an awful condition  >:(
Did you take the Silodosin in order to induce dry ejaculation?  Did it result in a dry ejaculation?  Just wanted to clarify.  Thanks.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 04:26:57 PM »
Yes, i had the contractions, but i felt the semen was realized inside, and it was totally dry outside...
I will never try it again :s
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 04:10:31 AM »
When I took silodosin out of POIS, I felt extremely tired all the time. I too had the contractions, but didn't feel anything being released inside (or outside). Although I experienced orgasm (weaker than normal), it didn't leave me feeling satiated. After 3 weeks the sildosin failed to work and I experienced ejaculation (on a much reduced level). I suspect that this is the reason silodosin has not been more thoroughly researched as a male contraceptive - given the buildup of enough semen (or possibly sexual frustration), it doesn't work any more. It would be nice if some medical researchers could formally prove that silodosin does not work as a long-term contraceptive, but I suppose drug companies wouldn't be interested in funding that kind of research ...