Author Topic: How to stop the endless ejaculation cycle of pain and misery?  (Read 16011 times)

FornicationDENIED

My POIS is VERY bad, apart from flu and becoming dumber my colon inflammates plus I got an Inflamatory Bowel Syndrome that worsens and flares up with every ejaculation.
How can I overcome temptation and stop from ejaculating? I even ejaculate without masturbating form watching any naked slut pop up on the net.

devastated

Re: How to stop the endless ejaculation cycle of pain and misery?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 12:32:48 PM »
Same here mate. The only thing I could come up myself is to keep considering all the nasty consequences and all the suffering that come afterwards. It's a rather de-climaxing thought and most of the it times keeps me away from temptation.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 08:35:51 AM »
Fornicationdenied, I believe you might be mixing up Inflammatory Bowel Disease(IBD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS). My understanding is that IBD is much more serious and damage to the gut is easily detectable with tests whereas IBS causes some annoying symptoms, but isn't debilitating. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
Fornicationdenied, I believe you might be mixing up Inflammatory Bowel Disease(IBD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS). My understanding is that IBD is much more serious and damage to the gut is easily detectable with tests whereas IBS causes some annoying symptoms, but isn't debilitating. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Woops, it is IBD. I was under the effects of POIS when I wrote that, and frustrated because abstinence is so hard that I fail more often than I'd like to, sorry for any confusion.

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 08:16:18 PM »
Usually the inflammation gives me diarrhea. Testosterone has helped me with cognitive issues but I still need to find a way to end this libido because it destroys me. I have not found anything helpful yet.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:35:11 AM »
Until we are alive we need and have he urge to ejaculate !!!

Seroxat or anti depressent cant lower your excitement !!! But its dangerous !!!

GOD HELP US PLZZZZ
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

wincobmor

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »
awsome, we should alway keep an eye for sexy health

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 08:06:32 AM »
Usually the inflammation gives me diarrhea. Testosterone has helped me with cognitive issues but I still need to find a way to end this libido because it destroys me. I have not found anything helpful yet.

Do you have IBD normally and it just worsens after an O? Or do your intestines flare up only during an O.
I hope you consulted a gastro-enterologist and sure whether it is IBD or IBS.

It is IBD, and worsens after an O. About seeing a doctor, to tell the truth, doctors are thieves in my experience. They "confused" ulcers caused by NSAIDs (used to treat muscle pain due to poor mass thanks to malnutrition) like Crohn's ulcers ,diagnosed me Crohn just like that and tried to submit me to Remicade wich is expensive, dangerous(can cause cancer) and that studies do not favor. Only a gluten free diet seems to work, and that is slowly help me achieve remission with(I gained 35 pounds of muscle) wich means I may actually have Coeliac disease (allergy to gluten).

But POIS complicated things even more, especially when most do not even recognize it as a real disease.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:09:32 AM by FornicationDENIED »

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 11:33:06 AM »
Interesting, Forn. So you think NSAIDs caused your IBD? I was just about to ask you about that since I was thinking that NSAIDs probably cause ulcers and gastrointestinal problems more often than people realize or report.

If this is the case which nsaid do you believe was the cause? I've read that Celebrex in theory shouldn't cause ulcers as often as other nsaids.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:52:30 AM by Vincent M »
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »
Interesting, Forn. So you think NSAIDs caused your IBD? I was just about to ask you about that since I was thinking that NSAIDs probably cause ulcers and gastrointestinal problems more often than people realize or report.

I will get a Capsule endoscopy done when I have the time, now that my inflammation is less and observe what is going on in my small intestines (A colonoscopy is less useful for small intestine observation).

Maybe I can find something interesting. The challenge shall be to remain chaste/celibate, so I need to overcome my libido. Luckily I am making progress in overcoming libido, but it is hard as hell 

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 09:05:45 AM »
Noctural emissions and involuntary ejaculations in the day have ruined my life once more, my IBD was near remission until POIS came to destroy my health and my life. My plans were ruined once more. Apparently after an INVOLUNTARY O on the day, in less than 3 days the low Testosterone or hormonal imbalance or whatever the F made me O at night nearly all the time to worsen everything. This has affected my colon very negatively, I have once more got inflammation and intense pain. I am required to deal alot of challenges all the time, POIS is making me fail hard in life,.

There must be a way to avoid O forever without chopping off my balls.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:09:56 AM by FornicationDENIED »

kuba

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 11:31:37 AM »
just dont do it. what the f is the problem?

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 03:11:27 PM »
Noctural emissions and involuntary ejaculations in the day have ruined my life once more, my IBD was near remission until POIS came to destroy my health and my life. My plans were ruined once more. Apparently after an INVOLUNTARY O on the day, in less than 3 days the low Testosterone or hormonal imbalance or whatever the F made me O at night nearly all the time to worsen everything. This has affected my colon very negatively, I have once more got inflammation and intense pain. I am required to deal alot of challenges all the time, POIS is making me fail hard in life,.

There must be a way to avoid O forever without chopping off my balls.

Yeah, Murphey's law says that as soon as you chop 'em off, we'll find the solution!
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Chris

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 06:35:09 AM »
Stopping masturbation is almost impossible.Stopping ejaculation is impossible.Our body is made to ejaculate semen you have no choice.Its a physical need just like food and water.The longer i've been is 54 days.Luckily nocturnal emissions doesnt affect me (always wondered about that) but in the end you still cant resist.For me the only way is to pack your bags and head to live in a village near nature.No Internet first.No attractive girls second.No sexual thoughts last.Absolutely nothing.Practically living like a monk.But still NE's will still be there triggered by your subconcious.

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 12:50:28 PM »
When POIS was starting, Nocturnal O did not affect me, only voluntary O (masturbation/etc.), then it degenerated and hit hard when Nocturnal emissions occur. After supplementing zinc, I am having nocturnal O with 80% less symptoms including less gastro intestinal issues (after two hours after O symptoms reduce 80%, I know because NE wake me up)

Awais

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 05:15:18 AM »
What is your magnesium daily intake?

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
What is your magnesium daily intake?

Magnesium consumption used to be low, but now I am going for  420 mg or maybe more (yet not in excess) due to my joint pain after O and it's apparent role in treating osteoporosis and dopamine boosting since dopamine is needed to reduce prolactin at the moment of orgasm. Prolactin is attributed to disrupting neoruhormonal balance by reducing testosterone, etc. and increases after O.The tuberoinfundibular DA system inhibits prolactin synthesis and release from the anterior pituitary. Antipsychotic drugs, which antagonize D2 receptors, elevate levels of prolactin. Conversely, D2 receptor agonists, such as bromocriptine, can be used to suppress hyperprolactemia, which is most commonly caused by prolactin-secreting pituitary adenomas I also supplemented amino acids and iron.Catecholamine biosynthesis begins with dietary tyrosine, which is actively transported into the brain (or peripheral sympathetic neurons). It is hydroxylated within neurons at the 3 position by the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) to form dihydroxyphenylalanine (dopa). TH requires Fe2+ as a cofactor, as well as molecular oxygen and tetrahydrobiopterin (a hydrogen donor). Meat is a poor amino acid source not only for the synthetic hormones it contains , but also because the human digestive system is not acidic enough to decompose meat like carnivores, and can cause immunologic issues iin IBD patients like me. Soy protein reduces testosterone by increasing estrogen, reduces zinc absorbtion and disrupts tyroid function so I stopped soy protein. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16571087  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3559747
That is why supplements work better for me. B complex vitamins are part of my diet. I also consume olive oil wich contains building blocks of hormones and vitamin D is essential for increasing testosterone and serotonin etc.. Zinc supplementaion was the most noticable improvement since after it's supplementation I have nocturnal emmissions of 80% less symptoms.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:01:12 AM by FornicationDENIED »

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 10:56:17 AM »
Nutritional value of semen shows importance of mineral supplementation.

Property      Per 100mL   In average volume (3.4mL)
Calcium (mg)   27.6           0.938
Chloride (mg)   142            4.83
Citrate (mg)   528            18.0
Fructose (mg)   27.6           9.25
Glucose (mg)   102          3.47
Lactic acid (g)   62           2.11
Magnesium (mg)   11          0.374
Potassium (mg)   109           3.71
Protein (g)   5.04   0.171
Sodium (mg)   300           10.2
Urea (g)   45   1.53
Zinc (mg)   16.5   0.561
Buffering capacity (β)   25
Osmolarity (mOsm)   354
pH   7.7
Viscosity (cP)   3?7
Volume (mL)   3.4

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:10 AM »
Last night I had an normal ejaculation with NO POIS symptoms. I reduced manganese intake, thank Gbolduev for letting me know it increased Ach, I used to ignore that, and I used androstenedione (testosterone precursor) in the morning and glutamic acid supplementation (for GABA). I think magnesium also plays a role, I have so much energy after adding it I now suffer from insomnia, plus modifying the supplementation for anti Ach ratios. The problem is I still consume 7.5mg of manganese a day because it is included on multivitamin, but I take 75mg of zinc with the manganese. I think testosterone effect on depressing immune system (reducing natural killers and cytokines like TNFa wich studies show disregulation of TNF disrupts adrenals) not only reduces inflammation, but it aids/ optimizes cortisol production. I still had so much energy after ejaculation I slept poorly. Maybe I am finally producing decent amounts of cortisol, that happen to keep me awake and cause my insomnia possibly. Low Testosterone and reduced cortisol production are a huge factor in disregulated inflammation in POIS

FornicationDENIED

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
With diet changes (that I already partially explained) I have noticed a 75% improvement on POIS on day and 95% less POIS at night, tests dont show anything except cortisol a bit higher than average now. Diurnal orgasms make more sleepy and fatigued than nightly orgasms, I think my case is hormonal related yet I am not sure.  Had a corticosteroid injection (and norflex muscle relaxant) for a huge muscle spasm that immobilized me, the spasm is nearly gone but I am having low testosterone and light Cushing symptoms that make me feel weak. This gave me a hint that my cortisol levels are the key to my new POIS state, they counteract inflammation but at daytime they are too high and by night they drop to levels that stress induced extra cortisol won't grind me. Must wait for injection effects to pass and hope I wont get another complication like Addison when I was close to curing myself.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:03:50 PM by FornicationDENIED »